Cornwall Football Forum

New manager appointed

Guest WINNO

I think some of you on here are in some sort of dream world. The only 2 people I have txt with money for a wind up was £25 a game to Gary Bell to wind up Paul Caddy. A txt to Paul Caddy himself saying we have a budget of £450 a game again to wind him up. Let me clear something up once and for all please. St Day will not be paying any players next season. The money we get from sponsorship will be going towards us having great training kit, match day clothing, kit, bags, etc etc. To many people on hear listen to far to many rumours and players bigging themselves up. So lets end this rumour hey its not true end of.

Thankyou

:c:

Also Darren Helston had help with travelling expenses. Not paying completely 2 different things cheers buddy

Guest WINNO

Whats the allowance is it 43p a mile. I was out of pocket alot then as its a 40 mile round trip from my house to helston and back twice a week..... heheheheheheeee...xxxx

kirk it might be mate but you need to speak to your brother in law and donut they said you showed them the text no skin of my nose either way mate if you can get played for playing well done.also if money available or not at st day or other clubs you wont be the first team to offer money or the last what the shame in getting paid anyway.and why is everything i say a crop of shit just saying what donut and pryner saying so they are the one s that talking shit have a go at them

also good luck to winno i sure you do a great job there .st day have come a long way in last few years and also perrenporth

Guest WINNO

No txt sent to Kirk Roy bud. If I was going to offer someone money I wouldnt do it by a txt. I don't claim to be the most intelligent individual in the world but give me some credit fellas.

Nice to see the attention on St day. Lets hope it is all season for the right reasons. and thats football matches.

Good luck to all wherever you all are. 2 weeks and the merry go round starts........