Cornwall Football Forum

Can you post your scores, goal scorers and attendances on this thread prease

Cornwall Combination League

Mon 11th May 2009

RNAS CULDROSE (Anthony Rowntree, Dave Devlin) 2-2 PORTHLEVEN RESERVES (Aaron Collick, Chris Strike)

Att 14

Tuesday 12th May 2009

HAYLE RESERVES (Dan Magee) 1-2 HELSTON ATHLETIC (Jason Robertson 2)

Att - 20

PERRANPORTH (Dean Harris 2, Justin Andrew,Justin Miles, Steve Rowson 2, Rob Stapleton, Andrew Butcher) 8-0 PENZANCE RESERVES

Att - 43

PERRANWELL (Scott Kinge 3, Shane Selley, Matt Rose) 5-0 MULLION

Att - 24

PORTREATH 0-1 ILLOGAN RBL (Simon Ellis)

Att - 30

ST AGNES (Tom Benny 2, Phil Willey 2, Rid Purnell, Gavin Counter) 6-1 LUDGVAN (Austin Smith)

Att - 20

ST IVES TOWN 0-0 ST DAY

Att - 25

Wednesday 13th May

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES (Jason Roberts) 1-1 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES (Dan Stidwell)

Att - 45

Guest The Patriot

Rowntree

Devlin

Played port off the park. Gifted the first to Aaron from keeper mistake, same as St.Ives game, all the chances in the world but couldn't/didn't take them.

portreath 0 Illogan 1

Simon Ellis superb volley :angry2: the only goal but he did have another effort well saved by Alan Buckley.

We huffed & puffed our way through the game after Sunday's semi but the goal was a worthy winner.

Dont tell Elly I said that.

Guest Sam Boston

CTB Steve Rowsen got 2 :thumbsup: Nice to see you and Chelle this evening, sorry I couldn't catch you after the game. Good luck next season with that young side, they've come on since last year and deserve success :clapper:

Tom Benney 2, Phil Willey 2, Rid Purnell, Gavin Counter, were the scorers for St Agnes

Big Ginger haired lad for Ludgvan

2-1 at half time, and for 10 mins of the second half they looked like getting back into it. But then we managed to get the third and it was all over

Congratulations to Perranporth for stuffing the Pies and confirming that St Just finish above them in the Penwith Superleague.

Where are you now, Robert Flack ?

TINNERS !!!!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper::D:drink::c::D:yahoo:

Yeah well done Rodney!

I'm sitting in the sun on the Northern Beaches in NSW, really hard life!

Where are you? Hold on, thats right your teaching Cornwall's youth how to express themselves through the English language. Quite a scary thought really. Are emoticons part of the course work?

Anyway well done St.Just theirs some good guys up there....

perranwell 5 mullion 0. should of been alot more against a weak mullion side but credit to them,they never gave up and threw bodies in the way everytime we got near there box. scott kinge on a roll at the moment with 7goals in his last 4 games. also like to comment on shane selley"s goal,its his first of the season and probably wont score a better goal in his life.25yards out and i think the ball is still stuck in the stantion!!!!!haha. portreath at the weekend and hopefully we can keep the good run going in our push 4 2nd spot. well down to the perranporth lads :clapper: :clapper:

Guest Kingey

Cheers Well's have been on a bit of a run recently!! Still unlikely that I'll catch Stevie Brewer but Jake Harvey's total of 23 is well within my sights!! 22 with 4 games to go for me... not there next tues against Culdrose due to exams :angry2: