Cornwall Football Forum

Alternative Football Awards, 2008/9

The Gulval Old Soldier Musket for courageous fortitude in a hopeless cause goes to all the Spurs fans in the world.

The Garibaldi Award for Free Speech and Debate goes to Dave Deacon

The Cicero Wreath for oratorical eloquence goes to Coopsie.

The Harakiri Hirohito Cup for Self-Control in the face of Severe Provocation is shared between The Judge, Didier Drogba and me.

The Michael Foot Fetish Doormat for Sartorial Elegance is presented to Trevor Tap Tap Mewton for his Anorak.

The George Best Bouquet for Unbridled Cheek goes to Daniel Nancarrow and St Austell AFC

The Curnow Cup for gentlemanly football goes to Arsenal Ladies.

The Perranporth AFC Carnival Queen, beating off stiff competition, is Alex Arquati.

The Machiavelli Machete for tactical sophistication has been won by Dominic Pullen.

The Scarlet Pimpernel Salver is awarded to Ben Andros.

The Churchill Cape for Decisive Leadership is bestowed upon the CCFA

The Leaky Tap-Up for dodgy admin and plumbing is for John Roberts.

The Cosa Nostra Silver Bullet is tossed to Vidal James

The Purple Pasty for exceptional services to the Cornish Nation: Kevin Heaney.

:D

When i started reading this topic and saw Rod Beers post i just knew there was gonna be another mention of John Roberts and Vidal James AGAIN, this love affair is getting pathetic, just go and pull down the trousers and get on with what you so want.

Notice you didnt give yourself an award rodders! hmmm now what award could you have?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

When i started reading this topic and saw Rod Beers post i just knew there was gonna be another mention of John Roberts and Vidal James AGAIN, this love affair is getting pathetic, just go and pull down the trousers and get on with what you so want.

Notice you didnt give yourself an award rodders! hmmm now what award could you have?

Suggest you read the 4th one down again... The Harakiri Hirohito Cup for Self-Control in the face of Severe Provocation is shared between The Judge, Didier Drogba and me.

...and now read the whole thing again after taking a pinch of salt !

Who, the other side of my personality ? Why, we even meet each other behind the mirror at Halloween. I'm sure you're right. Have a poem.....

HELL

"Id's not where I go,

'e go as well "

Charity day.....if allowed out, would love to come, but may be difficult for both of us because of proscribed guerrilla organisations. Have to go to Ipswich, Middlesborough and the St Just AFC dinner all in same week, might be a bit psychotic after that..... :D:drink: :c:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Charity day.....if allowed out, would love to come, but may be difficult for both of us because of proscribed guerrilla organisations. Have to go to Ipswich, Middlesborough and the St Just AFC dinner all in same week, might be a bit psychotic after that..... :D:drink::c:

Flippin 'eck Sir, Ipswich and Boro ! You really must have upset someone, still it beats being sent to Coventry, which co-incendently as a City have put a bid in the be the International HQ of the RBFC, we are awaiting offers from somewhere slightly more temperate.

At least the Joint Founders of the RBFC will be at the Charity day, Sir Rabone of Newquay and His Loudness The Judge + the very loyal Jack...

Looking forward to meeting as many folk who have as yet, not had the pleasure !

Will do my best, Paparazzi !

I spent years near Coventry, Judge. people have been sending me there for one reason or another all my life: can't understand it !

I'm amazed they want me back after the incident with the pink bog roll !

After last night, I think my friends from Perranporth might want to join RBFC as well....have you organised a recruiting drive down there yet ?

They all came down for the beauty contest last night. Couldn't move for broomsticks. I won, of course, and received a bottle of red wine for my extreme pains !

Life is strange. You assume people are like their photos, then they turn out to be unrecognisable gingermingers who don't understand the offside law ! Never mind. It's football that counts.

They all came down for the beauty contest last night. Couldn't move for broomsticks. I won, of course, and received a bottle of red wine for my extreme pains !

Life is strange. You assume people are like their photos, then they turn out to be unrecognisable gingermingers who don't understand the offside law ! Never mind. It's football that counts.

Please get it right Mr Beer, we came on our brollys, far too wet for broomsticks. :D And gingermingers, the only ginger people i saw where players, mind you my eye sights not as good as yours :P

I'm quiet suprised you never did your 'slagging' off of us on the results thread. Oh yeah, silly me people would be expecting that from you. Maybe its about time you spent more of your free time helping the lovely couple down St Just who seemed to be doing everything and less time slagging off people who you will never have the balls to say to their face what you do about them on here. :c:

P.S. I heard your 'beauty contest' comment but decided that as we all know you'd win it hands down i wouldn't respond. Well done on your bottle of wine. :clapper: We, The Witches Of Perranporth, hope you enjoyed it :smiley20:

Guest Sam Boston

We certainly looked like three old crones sat round that empty Roses tin folding all the raffle tickets Anita! :lol: If the St Just members moved as fast to help out with the clubhouse as they do when they win a raffle prize the poor old chap doing all the work might have had a chance to sit down and put his feet up. Nice bit of curry after the game though - very welcome indeed :clapper: