Cornwall Football Forum

Paul Smith joins Elburton Villa Management

Guest The Villa Man

Guest The Villa Man

Been told today that Smithey is staying on at the villa to assist scott with tim allan next season .

A host of new players to arrive next season ?

You heard it here first :clapper:

need 2 get bigger home dugout, :lol: to many thir now cant be easy for scott to many diffrtnt opinions, Manager and Assistant thats my opinion, I think that was brought up before on the rumours page and scott wasnt having none of it, how things change in the game we love :P

smudger has turned down offers from other clubs to stay with me as player/coach next season and timmy and I are delighted , theres far to much to do for two people on match days and pre-season so we were looking for someone to come in and help and there's nobody better than Mr.Smith . He has showed at the end of this season that he still has a lot to offer as a player and that is what his main objective is for the coming season ( as well as doubling my phone bill ) .

Great to have him on board .

:drink:

The future's bright , the future's red and white

Great appointment by Elburton and he will bring a lot to the table, as he did for Launceston. Unbelievable enthusiasm for the game and you're right he does love to talk about it too, my phone bill has gone down immensely!! The amount of times over the last 4 seasons at Launceston that I have heard my wife say, 'Is that Smudger AGAIN?!!!' is unreal.

Also you only had to see those twinkle toes in the 5-a-sides at Duchy College last season, to realise he can still play a bit too!!

I think the 3 of them will work very well together and they have got momentum to take into next season now, having put a run together in the 'Great Escape'.

Bloomy, Timmy 'The Rockstar' Allen has got great hair too!!!

need 2 get bigger home dugout, to many thir now cant be easy for scott to many diffrtnt opinions, Manager and Assistant thats my opinion, I think that was brought up before on the rumours page and scott wasnt having none of it, how things change in the game we love

Bodmin 07/08 League & Cup Double Management team-Carey-Gilbert-Swiggs-Huddy-and sure Flynn would have say.

Bodmin 08/09 League & Cup Double Management team-Gilbert-Swiggs-Huddy-(Carey at start with Flynn)

I dont know whats right or wrong really Ravo, but take your point.

Take your point, i just think to many people makes the job harder in management, smithy great lad and should be the main man if he going back into help the running of a team, he no assistant, hope it works out tho, been a hard season for them, i watched thir under 18s in the final some good lads especially the number 2 in that game, well done to wez and popps, thay work so hard. Glad u got the double you deserve it.

Guest legend2

john if you got a year left in ya,that means i gona play again next year,but no dropping shoulders mate i got drop shoulderitis, dropped 2many as you will know as your still looking 4 it