Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth athletic v Pendeen rover's

It is true that jarvo has got penryn 3rds next season.

Kirk davies James bush and Malcom moyle have left athletic.

Iv heard there is going to be a big clear out next season at athletic.

O yeah i want more questions :clapper:

Guest sunnydelight

yeah i might try it penfold ! kirk is class and he carried you through all the junior cup finals ! if he wasnt there you defo would of lost to constantine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i might try it penfold ! kirk is class and he carried you through all the junior cup finals ! if he wasnt there you defo would of lost to constantine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah he done everythink played defence,midfield and striker didn't he ? yh he is class and helped us alot of the way through :D yh but he was there and we did beat constantine :P let me know what he taste's like :blink:

Falmouth athletic 3 Pendeen rover's 2 Still GUTTED! Neither team played particularly well, match officials should take some of the blame and the wind was atrocious still no excuse. But taking the positives out of last night it was an achievement to get to a cup final in our first season and we beat the league champions to get there. Depending on other results we could still finish top 3. All in all a very good first season!

Guest sunnydelight

i thought pendeen played ok but at times played to much football when you were chasing the game. but all in all it was a good game considering the conditions.

Guest geachy1

yeah he done everythink played defence,midfield and striker didn't he ? yh he is class and helped us alot of the way through :D yh but he was there and we did beat constantine :P let me know what he taste's like :blink:

why do you want 2 know what he taste like penfold?

Guest Burnley

Blimey some of you lot!

It's like reading the bloody Sun newspaper! I've heard this, I've heard that! Jesus!

Nothing gets sorted for a new season.......until the new season!

Someone could say now, that they'll definetly be at such n such next season, then their best mate takes over another team and what happens................and it will always be that way!.

Oh and good luck Fal Ath.

must say well done to all the players at falmouth ath .the players that left well thats up to them and good luck to them .but to me you learn more about players when things are going wrong .we had players asking to come down to us when we were in all the cups and shout of the league.has the manager i take the blame for that.but the players that stayed got more heart than those that left .i agree kirk a good player but a good player does not mean i good TEAM player he had about 6 clubs this year so are you telling me that all 6 clubs are at fault maybe players must look at themself sometimes.as for bushy he been with the club for 4 years and i got alot of respect for him for doing that shame he did not see the season out but best luck to him.malcolm well he was a squad player did not play much so understand why he left.and as for everyone saying ath are crap since kirk left the facts are we lost more games with him than before he joined us.these are the only 3 players that left so good luck to them all whatever they do next year.been a good year in all i am sure alot of teams wish they had a season like ours .once again well done to the players that stayed .like i always say you can teach football but you either got heart or you have not you cant give players heart

must say well done to all the players at falmouth ath .the players that left well thats up to them and good luck to them .but to me you learn more about players when things are going wrong .we had players asking to come down to us when we were in all the cups and shout of the league.has the manager i take the blame for that.but the players that stayed got more heart than those that left .i agree kirk a good player but a good player does not mean i good TEAM player he had about 6 clubs this year so are you telling me that all 6 clubs are at fault maybe players must look at themself sometimes.as for bushy he been with the club for 4 years and i got alot of respect for him for doing that shame he did not see the season out but best luck to him.malcolm well he was a squad player did not play much so understand why he left.and as for everyone saying ath are crap since kirk left the facts are we lost more games with him than before he joined us.these are the only 3 players that left so good luck to them all whatever they do next year.been a good year in all i am sure alot of teams wish they had a season like ours .once again well done to the players that stayed .like i always say you can teach football but you either got heart or you have not you cant give players heart

Guest kirky boy

Lets clear sumthing up here!!!!!!!!!

For rose like a salmon to say iv got no heart is the biggest crock of shit iv heard all season. Nebody who knows me will tel you the same thing. Every time i step out on to pitch, whatever pitch it is i give my all, always have always will.

Not going to get into a slanging match coz im not that way inclined.

Neways good luck for the rest of the season rose like a salmon and the boys down at athletic!!!!

:c:

Kirky D