Cornwall Football Forum

vospers vacancy any takers

Guest mario

Intresting post..................but the job has already bin filled!!! not at liberty to name the new manager but i can tell you he currently manages in the ECPL. He's a top manager and will do a really good job down vospers and only good things can cum of it! be intresting to see wat players he pulls in! WATCH THIS SPACE............ :thumbsup::yahoo: :clapper:

Guest Wilfred

i went and watched saltash reserves beat plymouth parkway in the cup final this week. i was very impressed with the nucleus of their team. the lad Scholes in midfield was a bit of a doughnut though, didnt cut the mustard so resorted to kicking people!!goalkeeper whos been there before, two dominant centre backs, who were very quick and won everything in the air, one good centre midfielder, and a striker who was lightenning! all these players would be good enough to play at this standard, mix that with attracting more local talent and i think that burgess would be the ideal candidate.

if it Burgee or whoever thay have, have got a hard job if what John The Baptist said is correct about no budget,the league 4 a Plymouth team is a nitmar so much traveling, Wilfred dont make a bad opinion of a player on one game, Scoles gives 100per every game, even great players can have a off day, i bet he workd hard tho?

Guest Wilfred

im not knocking his workrate ravo, he ran around,but it was just his poor attitude and numerous late tackles. lucky not to have hurt somebody, and as we all know, football is passionate, but we all have work the next day!

This burgy lad where has he come from seems he has a good name around the grounds.at least he not a P@D OR DUCHY MANAGER he has done his time and now wants to move up a league at least :thumbsup: he aint going backwards good on him sounds like a winner to me .Ravo do yu know anything about this burgy bloke age ?

i was with saltash last season with martin burgess and he is a great manager. he has done well over the time he has been at saltash leading them to top 2 of the ECPL two successive seasons and has changed his side this season dramatically but has still got them to second in the table. i remember i was down vospers when linesman for callington and burgess was there in the clubhouse having a nice pint etc.. he is a friend down there and hope he does get the job if its true.

which ever manager takes over i believe he will need an almost new squad from either two scenarios ...

1)would new management pose a mass exodous of the club because of player quality not what they want etc

2)if charlick takes a majority of the lads move with him if he turns up anywhere

well since xmas they had a virtual new team and got 21 points since then... they only had 1 before xmas. of those players that were there from the later part of the season, mid table would have been highly reasonable.

ravp you insisting this keeper should stay centre mid? persnly feel he should get back in the sticks maybe

oh and yes tricky...i do a job on the pitch

Guest fromacrossthewater

[b]i was with saltash last season with martin burgess and he is a great manager. he has done well over the time he has been at saltash leading them to top 2 of the ECPL two successive seasons and has changed his side this season dramatically but has still got them to second in the table. i remember i was down vospers when linesman for callington and burgess was there in the clubhouse having a nice pint etc.. he is a friend down there and hope he does get the job if its true.

Seems you travelled a fair bit last season and had more clubs than Tiger Woods by the sound of it Callymike..... Good luck Millbrook..

Guest mario

pethik the keeper is ok i will give yu that so no not everyone bad down there and hoblyn off to liskeard

Doesn't james hoblyn play for milrook??? weird that you brought him into this thread................personally i think you mite be "mr hoblyn" as explayer with bit axe to grind!!

As for james hoblyn going to liskeard im not so sure, he is a decent player but he is not better than the lads who warm the bench so why would the management want to bring him in?? they had the chance to bring him to liskeard last year and decided against it! im sure they plan to make some high profile signings to strengthen there team due to the size of the club and them under achieving this year!

Guest football_lad

WOULD NEED AT LEAST 12 NEW PLAYERS THERE ALL TERRABLE EVERY ONE OF THEM WATCHED THEM 4 TIMES THIS SEASON BOY THEY BAD

What a joke, what makes you 'such a good player' then??

Guess your playing for some highly regarded club?