Cornwall Football Forum

supplementary cup semi final

Yeah it was a great result for us today, I think Holmans thought they would just win at a canter but we turned up early, got prepared and played out of our skins. Got a few injury worries now though, I think we'll struggle to get a team out Tuesday but eh...we made a final in 1st season of combo.....just a shame no one gave us a chance........

To be fair though Holmans threw everything at us in the 2nd half & some might say we were lucky....but I can live that.

Does any one know were the final is gonna be?

Guest bunditheboss

Amazing result to Portreath, not one person backing you on here, you proved them all wrong and proved football ia not as predictable as everyone may think, i great effort this year from Roger and all the players, you guys should be proud!!!!!!!

Guest Postie Pidge

Same day as the forum charity match????

Just as well neither club have any players in the teams. That's a morning kick off at Carharrack and the Sup Cup is a 3pm kick off at Wendron.

Guest Postie Pidge

With Town's regular Second team keeper out for the season, Jason would be eligible to play, as would Richard Kellow. But Bryn is the manager....

Yeah but my point is Pidge Jason has been selected to play in the Chairty Match. So just clearing your mis quote that no players would be involved from eeither side is not completely true.

Please stop fuelling speculaiton Pidge and get the facts right.

I suspect this is where rumours and gossip start