Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance Players Bus!!

Can anybody confirm if the PZ players have made it home yet??!! :yahoo:

They left The Brit at around 10pm and the last report was they were still stuck at St Mewan dip at midnight!!!

Congratulations to all at PZ FC, and it was a pleasure to have you all stop on your way back from Cally last night. Great atmosphere and very entertaining. :smiley20:

Oh and Miller, i'd keep your pants on mate with that little one!! That could be the 8th wonder of the world!! HaHa!! :P

Guest Cornishdave1980

Can't believe for one second Floyd had his old boy out.............somethings never change

Who scored for PZ?

I'm surprised the bus arrived in the first place. Its the first one of seen one like that which had a starting handle. Was it pre war? Or is that normal up to date one for West Cornwall

Haha very good Lafs, but after having the pleasure of showering with you on occaisions, I would say your not in the best position to pass judgement. What I would add is that your Public house although very entertaining on saturday was extremely cold, artic like conditions. :D

I do have concerns for our skipper Cheesey, he seemed to be obsessed with pulling my tracksuit down and ripping Reski's pants off. What the beer does to some people!!!!

As for the bus we travelled on it was like an ex-soviet minibus that reminded me of the little van that Sooty used to drive on Sooty and co! I was shocked that it made it that far in the first place, however John Mead done a sterling job with the driving and looked remarkably like a seasoned bus driver with his chosen attire for the day!

Guest Mike Bassett

Haha very good Lafs, but after having the pleasure of showering with you on occaisions, I would say your not in the best position to pass judgement. What I would add is that your Public house although very entertaining on saturday was extremely cold, artic like conditions. :D

I do have concerns for our skipper Cheesey, he seemed to be obsessed with pulling my tracksuit down and ripping Reski's pants off. What the beer does to some people!!!!

As for the bus we travelled on it was like an ex-soviet minibus that reminded me of the little van that Sooty used to drive on Sooty and co! I was shocked that it made it that far in the first place, however John Mead done a sterling job with the driving and looked remarkably like a seasoned bus driver with his chosen attire for the day!

cally_bus_trip.jpg