Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Sh91

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. This a post for results. Could you not start a new topic to debate referee availability?!
  2. Lanner 3-4 Probus Hosted on a good size pitch, if not possibly the most uneven and bobbly I've ever seen. Probus were 3-2 up at half time, scorers Martin bishop, Dean Southworth and Sam Hadfield. The downside was the 2 conceded, 2 gifts. 2nd half a challenge from Lanner lucky to avoid the red, not long after a penalty to Probus, nicely tucked away by Dean Southworth. Before a mistake from the GK gifted another lanner a 3rd, making the ending a little nervy for Probus. Overall Probus deserved the win, but were grateful that too many mistakes and Tom Rhodes being on the pitch didn't cost them the points today.
  3. Probus 7 - 1 St Keverne Probus 3-0 up at half time, running through the Keverne defence for fun at times. They threatened with a couple free kicks, but little clear cut, a few very good last ditch tackle made sure the Probus gk remained reasonably untested. 2nd half Probus kept up the scoring, a lapse at the back from another free kick gave Keverne a concelation. Probus were allowed all the time they wanted around the opposition box and were punished for it. Overall well refereed and a game played in good spirits by both teams 👍
  4. Wendron United 'Thirds' 1 - 2 Probus Wendron dominated the 1st half and went 1 up from a break from a Probus corner. By the end of the half they'd dominated possession, hit the post once or twice, and should have gone more ahead. 2nd half Probus started much better and brighter and threatened much more and were working the GK. From the half way line the ball was pinched off the Wendron players toes from their throw in, which lead to Harry Wilshaw being played through and scoring. If Probus' discipline with some of the challenges in the 1st half was a bit a miss, 2nd half was the turn of Wendron. Some rash challenges going in, ultimately one lead to Probus' winning goal, free-kick on the edge of the box into the bottom corner by Justin Trebilcock. By the end no doubt Wendron will feel hard done by based on their 1st half, but Probus threatened a lot more in the 2nd half, hitting the woodwork at least 4 times. Wendron paid for not killing it off in the 1st half. Victory was sweet today for Probus. But best of luck to Wendron, no doubt will be up fighting for top places in the league. Cheers AET!
  5. Probus 4 - 1 Hayle reserves All goals coming in the 1st half, Probus going 4 up, beginning with 1 the GK will want to forget, a long ball from Noble at RB in his own half going array and towards goal, only for the GK to let it through his arms. 3 more goals followed from Justin Trebilcock, Dean Southworth and a tap in for Harry Wilshaw following some good work from the RM. The 2nd half was a tale of how Probus didn't increase their lead?! Could have, probably should have scored another 4! A mix of poor decisions and a couple good saves. Have to say, best referee I've played with for a long time, deserves a mention! Saw lots of the Hayle boys back for a pint, always good to see, good luck for the rest of the season.
  6. 1st home game of the season with not much in the way of preseason. But it didn't seem to effect Probus! A strong 1st half that was played a lot down the left hand side ended 2-0. Justin Trebilcock slotting in from a 1 on 1. He second from Paul Cox, well taken goal. 2nd half, little more rain, and the game made more interesting by what started from a gk mistake to make it 2-1. Before Harry Wilshaw had a sweetly struck left footed effort. Final score 3-1 Result went the way of the team that deserved it most on the day. Probus could have scored a couple more, being said Threemilestone hit the woodwork a couple times too. Good luck to Threemilestone for the rest of the season.