Cornwall Football Forum

( RESPECT REFEREES)

:SM_carton: ON MONDAY EVENING I WAS A MEER SPECTATOR DOWN DRACENEA. TO WATCH A LOCAL

DERBY , FALMOUTH ALB. V FALMOUTH TN. THE MATCH FINISHED 4-3 ALBION. 2 SENDING OFFS ONE

FROM EACH TEAM 2 YELLOWS EACH TEAM.WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A CRACKING LOCAL DERBY MATCH

IT HAD EVERYTHING........ THE REF DONE A FANTASTIC JOB TO KEEP THE PEACE WITH BOTH SIDES.

AS A MANAGER MYSELF . WE ALL DISSAGREE WITH DECISIONS FROM TIME TO TIME. BUT ITS A FACT OF THE GAME. WE ALL HAVE TO ACCCEPT THE REFS DECISIONS AND GET ON WITH IT. BUT THE BAD

LANGAGE. SHOUTING AND SWEARING CALLING THE REF A ******* CHEAT BEGGERS BELIEFE .FROM THE TOUCH LINE BY THE FALMOUTH TOWN . COACH MR P. KELLOW .ALLOWING HIS PLAYERS TO BEHAVE LIKE

THIS WAS A DISGRACE TO FOOTBALL, AND ANYONE WATCHING. KNOW WONDER WE CANT GET REFEREES

TO STAY IN THE GAME. WHEN MANAGERS ALLOW THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR. I THINK MR KELLOW SHOULD

CONTACT THE REFEREE MR MURPHY .AND APOLIGISE. FOR THERE OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR. FALMOUTH

TOWN. RESPECT THE REFEREES :SM_carton:

Guest mawnan beleiver

no surpise there phil kellow back to his old tricks what a joke that bloke is. i was not there for the game but have heard about it and from what iv heard his behavior was disgraceful not only that i heard that both sides had a young team out what an example to set for the youth of today. it is no wonder that there is a lack of refs.