Cornwall Football Forum

CCFA - Resignations must surely be due.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOODNESS ITS THE CRICKET SEASON. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP SOME PEOPLE TALK ON HERE. POINTLESS TOPIC, DISCUSSED VERY INAPROPRIATELY. AS FOR TROON, ATHLETIC, JUNIOR CUP ETC ETC, IM NOT SURE PEOPLE ARE TO BOTHEREDF ANYMORE. Y OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED OTHER THAN THE 3 OR 4 PEOPLE FROM TROON AND ATHLETIC AND CCFA IS BEYOND ME. WRAP THIS SUBJECT UP AND TALJK ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT

I think you may have answered your own question

I think you're right Sam but sod it, my ass hurts from sitting on the fence so much......No More!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOODNESS ITS THE CRICKET SEASON. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP SOME PEOPLE TALK ON HERE. POINTLESS TOPIC, DISCUSSED VERY INAPROPRIATELY.

I agree, some people do talk a load of crap, thanks for your input though.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I respect yours, so you respect mine.

If you cant do that, dont contribute to anything I'm discussing.

CCFA are below par, full stop. Too many have privately been in touch to confirm i'm right to deter me from thinking otherwise. :c:

I think people are bored of this topic now and really can't be arsed replying to tell you how ridiculous your idea is when you already know

I tend to agree with the first bit, its getting a bit long winded. Ridiculous?

Only because football has come to except a second rate service and by going Ltd, CCFA have smartly created an untouchable regime.

Not wanting to upset Anita, I will refrain from bad mouthing our wonderful leaders until next season.

By then I will be armed and dangerous with more acts of incompetence that will please some and disgust those who like sharing biscuits at half time with the old boys. :drink:

falmouth athletic= not guilty

troon= lovers of sour grapes

soil sports= moaner

riggins= moaner

fifi= local hero

ben ambrose= not suspended for the troon game

troon if you get a minute pop by the four winds im sure they might let

you look through the window at the junior cup, something you dont deserve.