Cornwall Football Forum

35 day bans

Guest higgy

what is with the 35 day bans in cornwall??

does every county have them at this level or are we just left back in the dark ages??

is there any way the CCFA would be able/ want to look into changing it?

i just felt it was unfair that some players could miss a couple of games in the winter months (if games are cancled) while others could miss 7-8 games towards the end of the season if midweek games are being played!!

surely this is not a fair way banning player??

I agree with Higgy.

Perhaps the CCFA should consider introducing match bans for players who have only signed for one club, but keeping day bans for players who have signed for more than one club. This may reduce the number of players signing for multiple clubs and acknowledge loyalty. Just a thought.

I agree with Higgy.

Perhaps the CCFA should consider introducing match bans for players who have only signed for one club, but keeping day bans for players who have signed for more than one club. This may reduce the number of players signing for multiple clubs and acknowledge loyalty. Just a thought.

always said you was too brainy bambi :clapper: not what we could say the same about the ccfa :huh:

The system is the most pathetic, inept system you'll ever see. Match bans are the only way forward. When is this going to be changed. It really isn't that hard to change, but they can't be bothered to look in to other ways.

I find it laughable that you can break someones leg and get 3 games, and someone could swear out loud and miss up to 8 games at some points in the season.

Crazy.