Cornwall Football Forum

4rsen4l

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not sure if Arbeloa is ok and fully recovered or not. My god, I had to look away as that animal Adebayor nearly sliced him in two as he controlled and guarded the ball. Sent off. Not good enough. Us animals at Arsenal will never learn. I'm surprised Van Persie is out of jail so soon after nearly beheading the Stoke goalie recently. I think we should be forced to play with only 10 men for the rest of the season, and if anyone complains, send them off too. It's only fair. Poor old Scousers couldn't even put us away after that either. Naww.

Got 2 things to say.

Once a yid,always a yid.

KEANO!!!!!!!! there's only one KEANO!!!!!!!!.

And congratulations on my 2nd team winning again.

VILLA!!!!!!VILLA!!!!!!!VILLA!!!!!!!.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Now I KNOW you are having a laugh!

You'd give Peter Kay a run for his money!

How in God's name can you have a SECOND team in the SAME league?

Fact is you can't!

If you aren't on a wind-up then you can't be a true Y-d, can you?

I still think you are having a laugh...

What do other folks think about second teams in the same league?

PS - congrats to my SECOND team Spurs on losing against the Mags!

:clapper::clapper: :clapper:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/7794770.stm

A massive blow for the Gooners!

Will Wenger spend the wonga on Arse-shavin in January now? Or put trust in youngster Jack Wilshere?

I'm gutted, but that's life.

I'd go for Arshavin (prefer Barry, though) and bring along Wilshere as well. 20 million is a lot of lolly to spend on a 27 year old.

According to Villon (Le Testament), a man of thirty should have drunk up all his shame: I am sorry to learn that your maturity, despite your years, has not yet advanced so far. Even your partiality for Manchester United in football is a learned response from a parent. This is not unusual: most clones turm to supporting United as a kind of default setting, just as in the eighties, clones supported Liverpool in the desperate hope of reflected success.Your critique of me turns on the assumption that popularity should be the spur for involvement in football: another reflection of your dependence on the approval of others. Do you have an original idea to throw at me beyond those you have plagiarised from Coopsie ?

What the hell has it got to do with me?. Your obsessiveness towards me is becoming somewhat disturbing :o .. My name seems to continually pop up in any post you decide to put on this site, to demonstrate such "hero worship" towards somebody so many years your junior is the stuff of a true Michael Barrimore fan. I'm extremely proud that you are no longer keeping your TRUE feelings towards me a secret, now the whole world is clearly able to see the real infatuation you have for me. Happy days, "fancy a bum" ;):lol:

I see Drogba the magnificent was there to save the day against Everton and keep the mighty blue machine rolling (or is that keeping the mighty blue machine stumbling along until Man Utd get back in action and go on to defend their premiership title?)

Gillo, you've totally won me over now fella :thumbsup: . You obviously find it extremely simple to perfectly describe and sum up people and other people's opinion of them... :clapper:

Very weird, with the original Anglo-Saxon nuance of the word to the fore. Coopsie, younger than me !! From the state of his picture, I'd never have believed it. First it's ageism, now he's mocking gays. No problem with his pathetic labelling, although I would have thought, being a producer of children, that the epithet might be closer to home if directed at a rotund homeboy with a Quality Street tin (too classy, was it actually "Heroes"?) whose experience of social intercourse comprises approximately 2500 posts.

I do not know which club "Barrimore" plays for. Did you mean Doug Livermore ? You'll have to enlighten me. Is he on ITV ? I'm afraid I do not allow my daughters to watch plebeian commercial entertainment, but they have been deconstructing the likes of McIlvanney, Barnes and Keating for years. To assuage your puzzlement, those are jornalists from quality newspapers. They write about football in whole sentences.

Goodness me, you have managed a reference to football. Drogba the Magnificent. Yes, isn't he ? Especially to an individual with the clearsighted vision of camp icons you have already demonstrated. So now you are throwing in your lot with Manchester United, fresh from their triumph in the Pointless Universe Cup. So much for the poor Spuds, after they rolled out of their sacks and collapsed at Newcastle. Nice to see Damien Duff, a retiree from Chelsea, dispatching your erstwhile Cadbury's heroes with such a contemptuous little flick. Reminds me of Subbuteo. How sad that you are such a gutless Spuds follower, desperate to hitch your creaking little wagon to the more illustrious star of United of Manchester, even when your wheels are already falling off. Poor Ho Ho Heurelho, he deserves better than that, if only a cameo warming up the crowd for a Scott May Daredevil stunt ! I thought you were a real, faithful Spurs fan, Coopsie. But you have feet of clay. May Santa bring you more loyalty. :Santa:

Guest stealth

Anita,think those comments are a little harsh,because I am very surprised the rest of the Gooner clan,

have'nt been on here saying,it was only the Micky Mouse Cup,we were only fielding our reserves.

It does make me giggle,because last night those reserves,were way out their depth,but when you beat

Sheffield Utd by six and Wigan by three,these kids were so far ahead of there time,Wenger is a geneius,etc.

Bottom line was,as you said Anita,they were rubbish,and on that showing a lot of those players will move

on and slide down the football ladder.

Your season is shaping up very much like last season,but things seem to be happening quicker.

Out the Carling Cup,earlier.Further behind in the Premiership.Champions League qualification,but no chance

of winning it,and a F.A Cup draw against the mighty Argyle.

Could be similar to last season,success is being trophyless.

Spurs could be unsuccessful again.Win tonight,nice semi-final draw,Wembley again,maybe.? :thumbsup:

SOMERSETSPUR/ YES YOU ARE WELL AND TRUELY RIGHT WOT YOU SAY ABOUT THE ARSENALYOUNGSTERS SLIPPING DOWN THE FOOTBALL LADDER THEY END UP AT SPURS(DAVID BENTLEY) &( O'HARA) :Santa::ninja::ninja::ninja:

MIDFIELD/ 20 MILLION FOR ARSHAVIN IS A BARGIN/ JUST THINK ABOUT 10 YRS AGO SPURS PAID 11 MILLION FOR REBROV AND THE CLOSEST HE GOT TO SCORIN WAS IN STRINGFELLOWS

So isaac batenburg calls it the Pointless Universe Cup. The cup to select the world champions is pointless? Can anyone enlighten me as to how to qualify for this cup? Wait I remember now. It's by winning the Champions League isnt it!? Which United did by defeating his beloved Chelsea when his Drogba the magnficent got sent off for sulking about doing nothing all game and Mr Blue blood Man of Steel JT crumbled under the pressure and missed his pen allowing Giggs to step up and score. Then the other sulking strikers penalty was saved by the OAP van der Sar and the Reds were crowned Kings of Europe. He must be cursing his luck, if only he could have been on the line United would never have got near the Chelsea area never mind won the game! United then went to Japan and became the 1st English winners of the tournament.

The only reason Duff is a Chelsea retiree is because he chose the big bucks and easy life of Chelsea rather than a real football challenge of going to United and challenging players like Giggs for a place in the team, basically he wasn't up to playing for a proper club so went chasing the pound and playing for a flash in the pan club like Chelski.

Anita,think those comments are a little harsh,because I am very surprised the rest of the Gooner clan,

have'nt been on here saying,it was only the Micky Mouse Cup,we were only fielding our reserves.

It does make me giggle,because last night those reserves,were way out their depth,but when you beat

Sheffield Utd by six and Wigan by three,these kids were so far ahead of there time,Wenger is a geneius,etc.

Bottom line was,as you said Anita,they were rubbish,and on that showing a lot of those players will move

on and slide down the football ladder.

Your season is shaping up very much like last season,but things seem to be happening quicker.

Out the Carling Cup,earlier.Further behind in the Premiership.Champions League qualification,but no chance

of winning it,and a F.A Cup draw against the mighty Argyle.

Could be similar to last season,success is being trophyless.

Spurs could be unsuccessful again.Win tonight,nice semi-final draw,Wembley again,maybe.? :thumbsup:

SOMERSETSPUR/ YES YOU ARE WELL AND TRUELY RIGHT WOT YOU SAY ABOUT THE ARSENALYOUNGSTERS SLIPPING DOWN THE FOOTBALL LADDER THEY END UP AT SPURS(DAVID BENTLEY) &( O'HARA) :Santa::ninja::ninja::ninja:

MIDFIELD/ 20 MILLION FOR ARSHAVIN IS A BARGIN/ JUST THINK ABOUT 10 YRS AGO SPURS PAID 11 MILLION FOR REBROV AND THE CLOSEST HE GOT TO SCORIN WAS IN STRINGFELLOWS

Errr...

Credit crunch?

20 million quid?

Had I been the lino, I would certainly have had Anelka's penalty retaken as the old Dutch Cap saved it only by coming off the line prematurely. I'm just grateful that the Blues haven't fallen behind in their league fixtures in order to face Liga de Quito (sounds like a South American Combo League All-Stars). Disgraceful, Vidic getting sent off. Should be a three match ban from the Premiership.

Judging by Phil Thompson on SKY, Portsmouth should have won today.....maybe Wenger had told his boys to try to keep Tony Adams in a job seeing he has nothing left to play for now ? :thumbsup:

United have fallen behind on their fixtures, while away winnng games and becoming WORLD CHAMPIONS!! yet their main title rivals have failed to pull away and take advantage of this ie drawing at Fulham. As a fan of United it's been a good Cristmas period, World Champs, 6 points picked up in the league, the silly blue pretenders dropping points, and the Liverpool skipper is going to get locked up. :yahoo: all i would like now is for isaac yawnburg's pc to go missing and it's happy happy days!!

JUst enjoyed the results thats all fella. Like seeing isaac twatenburg's Chelsea lot dropping points is always nice. Seeing United become World Champs is also nice, especially as United were there at Chelsea's expense.

Nothing in the league will be sorted until May when i think United will pip Liverpool leaving the mighty Russian Army in blue languishing in 3rd prompting yet more tears from JT.

Malchester Disunited......Tevez forever sorting out troubles in the favellas, Ronaldo sulky as a three year old, Rooney with a scouse-Xmas hangover....four goals in six games....lucky against Stoke and Sunderland.....the Drog will burst your bubble.

Of course you hate Chelski, midfield. Unlike the Arse, they have won a few things in the last four years. Villa are more of a threat now than you guys. I think you'll be scrapping with Everton and Fulham for a visit to Stavanger Reserves in the Anglo-Norweigan Cod Cup this season !

Au revoir, Arsene, with your anorak borrowed from the Michelin Man ! Va s'acculer, salope ! Baisez mon cul, putain de merde ! Tres francais ! :Santa:

Well Midfield,looks like Arshavin,Taylor,and Given may have to be forgotten.

Peter Hill-Wood have announced,there is no money available,and may have to rely on your wonderful

youngsters.

Wenger say every club are in the same boat.

Man.City,Spurs are expected to spend.

I think what he was saying was that we are not going to spend big because we can't. Certainly not over-inflated sums for players who are no better than the ones we have got. Credit-crunch and all that puts most clubs in the same boat - with the obvious exception of Man. City and Chelski.

On a similar point where the hell do you get YOUR money from? Are you printing your own or something? You always seem to come up with loads of cash (and get nowhere!). That will change though when you get the Emirates Mark II...

Malchester Disunited......Tevez forever sorting out troubles in the favellas, Ronaldo sulky as a three year old, Rooney with a scouse-Xmas hangover....four goals in six games....lucky against Stoke and Sunderland.....the Drog will burst your bubble.

Of course you hate Chelski, midfield. Unlike the Arse, they have won a few things in the last four years. Villa are more of a threat now than you guys. I think you'll be scrapping with Everton and Fulham for a visit to Stavanger Reserves in the Anglo-Norweigan Cod Cup this season !

Au revoir, Arsene, with your anorak borrowed from the Michelin Man ! Va s'acculer, salope ! Baisez mon cul, putain de merde ! Tres francais ! :Santa:

Four goals, six games lots of one nil wins. Well as far as Im concerned as long as we are winning I dont care about the score or if the wins are lucky or not. They went through a similar spell last season and look how that ended, a lovely shining double while your silly little boys in blue won zero, nothing, nowt, zilch, f**k all.

Good on United for letting Tevez go home to sort out family business and yes Ronaldo is a whinger always has and always will. Cant really see Drogba bursting any bubbles, unless he gets the move he so clearly craves and bursts an Italian or Spanish bubble. Bless him, when his Gran died all the club did to help was charter a private jet to take him to his homeland to be with his family so he didnt have two fork out from his obviously minimal wealth. So he has a whinge in the tabloids,now whos sulking!?

Good night idiot boringburg!

Arrr bless you. No mention of your wonderful Drog the Magnificent on your reply. Could the love be dwindling, the light fading and the love affair ending as you have been made aware that he clearly wants to get a move for one final payday. Bit like the vast majority of the Chelski squad, there for money not love. I fear its all going belly up for your lot Rodders you plonker!!

Ricky Tomlinson's persona? Not sure about that, no beard and certainly not the gut, yet. Mmmm fat and bearded? Tell me folks, remind you of anyone?!

I know, I know, whereas Ferguson's boys are there out of sheer adoration of The Tainted Shrine. You may have something there. Look at the way Howard and Phil Neville gave you three points in the 4-2 at Everton in the Premiership run-in. A shame so many of Old Purple Nose's managerial pals are being sacked for incompetence, or there would be more in that vein. Drog ? Again, you could be right. I don't honestly care as long as we sell him to buy bigger. Like Bridge....good business...he'll set City alight, won't he ?

Yes, I am "big-boned" and bearded. If I choose, I can go on a diet and shave. You, however, are so enmeshed by mediocre tabloid thought, second-rate provincial football and cultural excrescences that only years of brainwashing and surgery could change you.....and it won't be an NHS priority. A dead cat, even in a platinum dustbin, is still a dead cat. You have my sympathy and compassion. :D

Would bet the house there are more players at United because of the stature of the manager, the club and because they wish for success. How many like that at Chelsea? Very few I doubt as they keep changing the manager and the club has a very shallow history!

Rodders, what's happening? You change your tune more often than an amateur orchestra. One post it's Drog the magnificent who will shoot down all other fans dreams. Now you say you don't care if he is sold :wacko:

Don't read the papers myself, unless Im round the in laws house. She too reads the Times, geeees I hope I don't turn out to be a bitter and twisted old man desperate for friendship so I throw lots of money at folks from Camborne, and surrounding villages, to come along so I can watch them play football. Then be unable to resist pulling on a pair of shorts so tightly I nearly strangle myself and wave around a pretty coloured flag at every opportunity to gain success.....and fail. I can imagine your childhood was spent lonely as you walked the streets and the playground with a bag of sweets begging for friendship.

• 2 weeks later...