Cornwall Football Forum

4rsen4l

Now when Spurs had 2pts from 8 games.All you gobby Gooners were on here every minute of the day

giving it large.

Us Yids did'nt hide we were on here giving it back,defending our boys.

Apart from Mangle telling me I speak out of my a--,concerning Germany-England game,not a whisper

from any of you.

Your shower of a Football Club are falling apart.More defeats this season than all of last season.Captain

stripped of the leadership badge and sent home in disgrace.Falling out amongst yourselves.

Todays defeat was discribed as SHAMBOLIC and HUMILIATING.

2 weeks ago another North London club went to Eastlands and won easily.

Questions to be asked.If this was happening at one of the other top clubs,how long would they keep

their manager.

Where were those famous youngsters.?

Finally,as I PREDICTED at the start of the season,be prepared you Gooners for a c--p season.

Come on here and spout on about Champions League waffle if you like.Make the best of it.

You can try and cover the cracks,but everyone else know's your in for a rough ride.

Never mind.Chelsea away next week.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you wave to them as you rise past them in the league Spurs boys! Think Arsene will soon of had enough of the shambolic goings on at the Emirates. Who to replace him though, Curbs, big Sam, David Pleat, Sven or maybe a shock return to management for Trevor Francis or Graham Taylor

As your deluded manager said,success would be winning either the Premiership or Champions League.

His after match comments today were absoulutly laughable,saying 4rsen4l werer equal to City and that

the 3-0 scoreline flattered City. :SM_carton:

Seems everyone else say that 4rsen4l were lucky not to get beat by 5 or 6.

:yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest Helston Patriot

Now when Spurs had 2pts from 8 games.All you gobby Gooners were on here every minute of the day

giving it large.

Us Yids did'nt hide we were on here giving it back,defending our boys.

Apart from Mangle telling me I speak out of my a--,concerning Germany-England game,not a whisper

from any of you.

Your shower of a Football Club are falling apart.More defeats this season than all of last season.Captain

stripped of the leadership badge and sent home in disgrace.Falling out amongst yourselves.

Todays defeat was discribed as SHAMBOLIC and HUMILIATING.

2 weeks ago another North London club went to Eastlands and won easily.

Questions to be asked.If this was happening at one of the other top clubs,how long would they keep

their manager.

Where were those famous youngsters.?

Finally,as I PREDICTED at the start of the season,be prepared you Gooners for a c--p season.

Come on here and spout on about Champions League waffle if you like.Make the best of it.

You can try and cover the cracks,but everyone else know's your in for a rough ride.

Never mind.Chelsea away next week.

For the record i never once commented on spurs/arsenal who's **** is bigger debate. Its rediculas and boring. Its a long season. Every team has a slump/bust up/crap whatever you want to called it...Thats football and thats what makes it a beautiful game. I think its making the top 6 chase very interesting. If (i wont say 'we' like others do when referring to the club they support as i dont play for them!!) Arsenal beat Chelsea it makes the Man utd,liverpool.Chelsea thing awesome to watch. I wouldn't say the club is falling apart though alot worse could (and Might) Happen.

My last point is why always say Champions league waffle? If spurs were in it i'm sure a few more posts would be on this forum.

Bye

P.S.

Hi coopsie :c:

As a matter of interest, without going into too much on this subject at this stage, what would you have said at the start of the season would be a successful season for Arsenal this year?

Top half and a decent cup run!!! :lol:

Well, looks like we're on course then. What's all the fuss about????

As a matter of interest, without going into too much on this subject at this stage, what would you have said at the start of the season would be a successful season for Arsenal this year?

Top half and a decent cup run!!! :lol:

Well, looks like we're on course then. What's all the fuss about????

I never make a fuss, quiet as a mouse!

My honest opinion, at the start of the season I felt this season would be a 3-horse race for the title (Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool), with Liverpool winning it. I felt Arsenal would be pushed hard for 4th place by Aston Villa, Everton & Spurs, but would have enough over the course of the season to claim the last Champions League spot, probably with 6 or 7 points to spare.

(Discounting Tottenham's atrocious start to the season) I haven't seen anything so far to change my mind, I honestly think though, that this could just be the most exciting Premier League season for a little while.... a good title race, close battle for the European qualifying spots and relegation battle that could include 7 or 8 sides right up to the last day of the season, because everybody is taking points off each other.

It'll be grrreat! :clapper:

Guys, you are making up the numbers. Chelsea will win the Premiership, because of the depth of their squad. Liverpool and United will come within half a dozen points. Villa will displace Arsenal in fourth. There is now only one serious team in London.

Spurs ? Congratulations on your win over us in the Milk Cup or whatever that midweek competition is last year. And a point at the Bridge...very good, I think the last time you bettered that Lineker scored both goals and Rolf Harris topped the charts with "Two Little Boys".

By the way, well done to Truro City today, but the writing is on the wall. The Red and Black will soon be back in the Combo League :drink: !

Thank you Isaac,I think your boys are one of the few top sides,that take the midweek cup seriously.

Maybe some other North London club ought to do that as well.

You never know they may win a trophy for the first time in 4 years nearly.

Don't you like Truro then.?

ECPL

United drew 0-0 with Villa.

Strange both Ferdinand + Rooney recovered from midweek injuries.

Dont get the big deal about players having knocks but being back on Saturday. Both players also missed last Saturday's game then mid week but were available this Saturday, big deal. Couldnt even tell you how many times Ive had a knock that would stop me playing on a Tues/Wed but am ok for the following Sat. Sometimes these little niggles take a few days to get over.

Look on the bright side, it gave Capello the chance to see who isnt up to it at that standard ie Bent!!

Putting aside our individual allegiances for a moment, Mr. Peck got it right, and this year we could be in for a corker, tight at the top and at the bottom. I gave up biting my finger nails many years ago, but they are looking tastier as each week passes......

Ok, moment over..... Spurs are rubbish with a capital R, Chelski are trying to buy the title again, Liverpool haven't got the guts to win the title, and the Mancs are just cheats. We all know it. And Man City were soooooo lucky today, I hope they all bought lottery tickets.......... :blink:

not a gunners fan myself, but if you think Wenger wont sort things out at Arsenal you must want your head tested. Too many quality players there for them to not finish top four.

What a bunch of sleep walkers. Only one person picked up on my subtle joke. Man United failed to trun up at Aston Villa. Shocking performance. Should hav ewon comfortably but made a pigs ear of it against a team like most who just go out to sruvive and hope they can get the odd quick break. Looks like Man U all the way now though.

Somersetspur,

dont go Crowing yet ! There is still a long way to go to the end of the season,

but I find it amazing that you are so nasty in your comments about other clubs, most people on this forum make sensible & inteligent comments,

You seem to have a VERY BIG chip on your shoulder, get it fixed, before you fall apart.

Hammers, :angry2::c:

PS before you say it yes the hammers are at the moment having a bad season, but as a true Hammers suporter I am confident that all will be well, If not we have gone down before & come up again But I will still suport them Whatever happens,

Guest Helston Patriot

HP if it is ridiculous and boring,why are you contributing.?

Talking about big dicks.

Sorry i'm confused, are you calling me a ****?

Face it, Spurs are majorly underachieving so you have to live off the fact that your nearest rivals lose or have a bust up! SAD AS THEY COME. Yeah so what Arsenal haven't won a cup in 4 years. i wont lose any sleep over it. Nothing i can do except support my Club.

Congratulations you won the Carling Cup last season, how long now until Spurs win another? Frankly i couldn't care. Chelsea will win the league by 7 pts.

Just concentrate on your own club, maybe even pop up to the lane and watch a game and contibute to your club like many of us do.

One last fact. Arsenal lost 11 league games the season they got to the European Cup Final. If that happens again would it be so bad???

I hear Harry Redknapp wants the Arsenal job if wenger goes...

Back to they play ground

Hammers and Helston Patriot,I have no chip on my shoulder,just hate 4rsen4l.

If people come and have a go at Spurs,I will retaliate back.

Mr.HP as for contributing to my football club,I would not like to know the amount of my pennies Spurs have.

My first visit to the Lane was in 1963,and have continued ever since.

We now have our own Official Tottenham Hotspur Branch,currently in its 11th year with 280 members.

Guess what it is called.SOMERSET SPURS.

Buses are run to games on a regular basis,home mainly,but if ticket allocation allows,away as well,Cup

games and also the odd little journey into Europe.

It all depends, but we average about 15-18 games a season.

With a round trip of just under 400 miles,and on the road for 6-7 hours.

So I dont care what you say or think.I know I contribute,thank you very much,probably more than you.

Thats the way Mangle ,slag off every club except your own.

Gooners are losing the plot,and Im loving it.

Got give you a little bit of credit,at least you come on to try and defend the rubbish you support.

Where is Midfield these days.?

Jesus!

I've been busy - some of us have a job to do!

Wenger will sort it out - I'm confident of that. We'll finish in the top four - no doubt.

Spuds?

Flash in the pan - they are still cr--p.

Now are you happy?

Hey!Where have you been.?

You say you been busy with work,I thought you said you were a teacher.

Your right Wenger is doing a great job.

As Gillo said keep looking over your shoulders,the YIDS are coming.

tms no 9 you will get used to these poor deluded Gooners on here.

Ha! Ha!

Bet YOU wouldn't want to teach!

The Yids are coming - really?

I bet the 4 big clubs (of which we are one) are quaking in their boots.

I don't think!

Guest stealth

no the 3 big clubs most probs arnt at all

but we are only 5 points off you sunshine!!!!

and what do you think makes a big club just out of interest?

tms9 NICE BIT OF DIVING TODAY JURGAN KLINNSMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD

:ninja: :ninja:

To avoid a defeat defeat at home against your nearest and bitterest rivals, despite twice leading by TWO clear goals... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED then. ;)

I don't think!

Well seeing as NONE of them have managed to beat us so far this season, perhaps you're finally right?? :c:

In reality the Premiership table is upside down. If only Spurs had got Harry in at the start of the season :( .. Take a look at the form guide in the Premiership and you'll see that since Harry took the reigns, Spurs lie in THIRD position whilst poor little 4rsen4l are languishing down in SIXTEENTH. :clapper::thumbsup: :yahoo:

To avoid a defeat defeat at home against your nearest and bitterest rivals, despite twice leading by TWO clear goals... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED then. ;)

I don't think!

Well seeing as NONE of them have managed to beat us so far this season, perhaps you're finally right?? :c:

In reality the Premiership table is upside down. If only Spurs had got Harry in at the start of the season :( .. Take a look at the form guide in the Premiership and you'll see that since Harry took the reigns, Spurs lie in THIRD position whilst poor little 4rsen4l are languishing down in SIXTEENTH. :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo:

Talk about clutching at straws!

LOL!

Poor old Spurs - 2 steps forward and 1 step back!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So that would be a step forward then, I'll take that!

You chaps worry about Spurs more than I do!

If I was you boys, I'd be more worried that, with Wigan winning, Arsenal are now closer to the relegation than the title. It's good to see your young kids maturing & progressing so well! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've got nothing against Truro City, Somersetspur....I live 500 yards from the ground and they are what I would have made St Just into if only I had Kevin's resources ! I'll be cheering them on against Bridgwater, whom I hope will leave behind the dreadful pong of British Cellophane that hangs over the M5 for 20 miles downwind....

Funny little county, really, so flat and grey you can imagine King Arthur still out there hiding in a culvert of the Sedgemoor Drain. No wonder they make helicopters in Yeovil:anything to escape from that boggy tundra. It's like Kansas without any hope of imaginative rescue from the Wizard of Oz.

Supporting Tottenham from there is a logical decision: they too have big inflated dreams that puncture like a West Ham bubble; banging on about the great days of Harry Baily and Danny Blanchflower;envying the more well-endowed neighbours like the Arse; poor old rughead David Pleat done for kerb-crawling; a star of the past called Pratt. At least you Spurs hate the Arse , as do those of us who stood in the Shed before Chelski became minted, but they can occasionally give us a game and have to be taken seriously. Spurs...well, you can't really hate'em.....they're like the old dear who comes in the pub and interrupts a good story to sell you The War Cry......you give her a quid and a friendly cheerio !

:drink::c: :yahoo:

isaac,what a load of old rubbish,it must been,it made midfield laugh.

Why the quote,the writing on the wall for Truro,if you are not ANTI TRURO.Dont get that comment.

Supporting Spurs from Somerset is logical.Why.?

I supported SPURS FOR THE 40 YEARS WHILE I LIVED IN CORNWALL.

Like to pass a comment about that as well.? <_<

Guest Magpie29

Nothing wrong with supporting Spurs from Cornwall or Somerset as far as I am concerned.

Your team is your team no matter where you live. I grew up in Cornwall and now live in Bristol - have always supported Fulham (and Penzance).

With you on those comments Somersetspur.

On the contrary, Somersetspur, as long as the White Tigers do not have a deleterious impact on my Truro property portfolio, I support them emphatically. Never one to comment when uninformed, I took myself along to watch the pygmy dance against Bridgwater (see posting on another thread). Apart from the football, I think Truro City have a vital social function and I reiterate that the cups of tea made for my wife when she attends aerobics and the meals for lorry drivers parking up are very good indeed.

30 years in Conwall and then you moved to Somerset, poor lamb. You must feel like Roy Keane does at the moment. Mind you, those Grungewater fans at Treyew Road were full of megtaphorical and literal spirit on Tuesday night, singing rousing songs about cider. I can understand that. Once you're in Bridgwater, there's probably nowhere to go except to cider, probably Woodpecker, swigged in the shopping centre while looking for tab-ends. After sitting through an hour and a half of the White Tigers on Tuesday, I would have gladly shared the bottle, the company and the location just to be allowed to slip out early !

Which brings me to Spurs, who now seem to have developed almost enough confidence to be regarded as a semi-permanent, clinging presence in the Premiership, rather like Baldric's dripping nose. Harry Redknapp is as good as anyone at making a sow's ear into a mock-crocodile handbag, given several million and a phone to call in favours. His recent advertisement for Playstation (or was it X-box, who cares ?), rolling around in merriment with Louise and Jamie on the sofa, showed how at home he was when manipulating a children's toy, which could give Spurs fans many happy, escapist :c::yahoo: hours, even if the universe it depicts is delusionary.

It will all end in the shopping centre with tears and cider, but such is life. I expect you're used to it if you have supported Spurs for so long. You take care now !

Isaac,Im afraid I am not a Bridgwater man.I live in Taunton,the Capital of Somerset.

It goes back many years but Taunton and Bridgwater people don't get on,although I have some very good

friends from that part of the County.

As for the Truro comments,well ,pretty much along the lines of what most other people thought of Tuesday.

Redknapp,has always had baggage where ever he goes,but every Spurs supporter can't believe how he

has turned around Ramos's rabble into a side that are actually winning a lot of games,with exactly the

same players.Long may it continue,he will prove how good he is ,when things start getting tough[LIKE AT

4RSEN4L].

By the way,guess what Im getting for Christmas.Bet you get it right first time,and it was'nt because

Arry advertise it.

Taunton ? Oh yes, I know it, quirky little service station between Bristol and Exeter where Judge Jeffreys execuited most of the populace. Every county should have one: it's a sort of Somerset equivalent of Camborne. I turned down a couple of scholarships there back in the day and went to Humphry Davy Grammar School instead: a cheaper and better education, unless you play gentlemanly cricket or want to become a gentleman llama farmer or slosh around Athelney in welly boots drinking Whiteways or Bulmers for breakfast. I'm actually delighted to hear you Somerset folk are still around: I thought you'd been merged into Avon years ago. People come to my doors selling your lipstick but my wife says it's embarrassingly cheap, so I don't wear it, except on match days.

I hope you have a lovely Xmas: Santa's bound to come down the chimney because in Taunton you won't yet have got round to central heating, and I hope your X-box is splendid. Games about little men jumping off high buildings and firing or being fired : it's just like an average day in the life of a Truro entrepreneur or a Tottenham manager !

I see from Sky Sports that Truro have a new loan defender from Argyle for a month...when's Kevin getting his seat on the Board ?

The big game tomorrow sees the mighty Tinners standing up to the big money at Perranporth ! :yahoo: