Cornwall Football Forum

Managerial Mistakes

Guest football watcher

then what do women really know about football,should stick to what there good at netball,cooking ,cleaning etc,just put my tin hat on ohhh well :clapper:

I was always too short to play in the netball team, i can't cook to save my life and as for cleaning hmmmmm nah i ain't no good at that :D and 1 thing i've learnt about football theres not many men that like women involved in a mans game and those men have to learn that some women have more balls then them :P:smiley20:

I didn't see the Perranporth/Perranwell game but i'm sure on the day the better of the two teams won. Good luck for the rest of the season to both teams, i've a feeling its gonna be tight at the top this year :drink: ^_^

Guest Gears of War

The way I understand it the Chairman of any committee has the casting vote only, anything else would be a dictatorship not a democracy

Being a Perranporth follower I'd like to make a few comments. First off all, money might buy players, but it doesn't make them win. If they win, its the best team on the day! The lads of Perranporth are a great bunch, and dedicated to football. Its been a pleasure to have Gossy, Rusty and the rest of the lads join the Club but I believe that they are out there to win fair and square. Its their effort and dedication to playing football, most importantly, they are a 'team'! Money hasn't got anything to do with how they perform on the day!!

As for the comment about the 'boss', Perranporth owe alot to him. They would not have the facilities or funding that they have today with out him.Whats the saying ' don't bite off the hand that feeds you'? There are alot of level headed people at Perranporth, the main, want whats best for the Club, but theres a few that need to keep their own personnal grievances, to themselves!, without putting stupid comments on here! :)

Im shore getting players from 2 divisions above dosent make it easy, any one could win the league with that team, not to mention a goalkeeper good enough to play for truro :o

It would be interesting to know what personel grieviences you hold about Perranporth afc Ronin,the club you claim to be so loyal towards!

I have absolutely no personal grievances against Perranporth AFC Hun and I don't think my loyalty to the club has ever been in doubt. If you knew me then you would know that. You obviously don't so get off my case.

Guest nutti-meg

sorry hun, didn't mean to pry but seeing as you mentioned personnal grieviences on the website thought youmight like to get them of your chest & share them with us! or are they TOO PERSONNAL TO MENTION!

Guest lillo-lill

whats going on in here then :SM_carton_y:

None of your business Hun, like I say - they're personal. And on that note can we move on...? :rolleyes:

we all know its the boss, hun ! being knocked back have something to do with it ? !

Any way on that note, im off to get my boots and water proofs ready for tomorrow afternoon match. Weather man said it might snow, So I had better get my thermal long johns ready, and my hip flask Hope fully my team will win, i cant see it, but we all live in hope. Has nay one got a bobble hat i could have, its cold on the pitch.

we all know its the boss, hun ! being knocked back have something to do with it ? !

What a clown!!!

Dear O Dear!

Seriously, leave Ronin alone, she is an absolute legend, and shouldn't have to justify herself to your stupid comments.

Thanks Jim but I don't need you to fight my battles for me. It's obviously "have a go at Ronin week" so here we go:

Nutti meg - I didn't mention personal grievances, cornish pixie did - read again.

Lillo lill- you have no idea what you are talking about but you obviously know where to find me at the club so why don't you do just that and we'll have this out like grown ups. If you haven't got the balls to do that then get your bobble hat and walk dear.

It strikes me as funny how three newbies all appear on here within days of each other intent at having a go at me - I never knew I was so popular :D

I never knew I was so popular :D

your not :P they are just having a day off of picking on refs. :lol:

I think a lot of them have forgotten its a football forum not a WI meeting. Stop bitching about everyone and everything and get back to light hearted banter and having fun :drink: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jim but I don't need you to fight my battles for me.

Yeah, I tend to get involved in things when fueled with Alcohol :drink: - Its not the first time ive been told that!

I think there should be a delay system where if you post after 1am (when I get in from the pub) it doesn't appear on the forum until 9am so that you can look at it again after some sleep (the sobering up period!) before deciding whether to go ahead with the post or not!

Guest lillo-lill

whats going on in here then :SM_carton_y:

None of your business Hun, like I say - they're personal. And on that note can we move on...? :rolleyes:

Any way on that note, im off to get my boots and water proofs ready for tomorrow afternoon match. Weather man said it might snow, So I had better get my thermal long johns ready, and my hip flask Hope fully my team will win, i cant see it, but we all live in hope. Has nay one got a bobble hat i could have, its cold on the pitch.

O dear, i seemed to have upset some people here, that wasnt my intention at all, i dont know who you are ronin, and i dont know who the boss is either. So I apologise.I think it was just a silly joke that nack fired at me, I must realise that not everyone has the same sence of humour as me.

My wife read my thread and was horrified, she made sure I wrote an applogoy.

Sorry once again "Les "

:SM_carton_y:

As a feminist myself, I am shocked by the asperity of some of these comments, especially Anita's terrible libel against that fine body The Women's Institute, a radical campaigning force in contemporary society. It's also appalling to hear how, in highly successful clubs like Perranporth, where political control so obviously lies with Ronin, there are people prepared to come on here and stir the pot ! How dreadfully ungrateful.

You all need to take a leaf out of the Tinners book. Being new men, we always play NICELY and never bitch, (sorry, sexist term).

Tut, tut, Ronin and Anita, you're worse than William Gallas ! :rolleyes:

Bloody hell leave the girl alone! When you spend as much time doing stuff for your club like Ronin does then you can have a pop. The girls a star and they're lucky to have her

Too right!

I know you don't need anyone to help fight your battles some of these comments have nothing to do with the topic!!!

I'm sure if anyone has anything constructive to talk to Ronin about you can leave a message at Perranporth club house!

Otherwise back to the topic yes? Manageria Mistakes.......

I understand a forum is about discussion but whats the point discussing something with someone who hides behind a name and discuss's points that have nothing to do with the topic ....

For al those that care ... i'm Johnny Wiliams - Perranporth -Duchy 5 :rolleyes:

Im shore getting players from 2 divisions above dosent make it easy, any one could win the league with that team, not to mention a goalkeeper good enough to play for truro :o

Guest nutti-meg

Right I think anyone that has said anything nasty to the lovely Ronin should apologise now! Obviously all woman involved in football are not as tough as they seem, like Men they have their sensitive sides too!

Guest lillo-lill

As a feminist myself, I am shocked by the asperity of some of these comments, especially Anita's terrible libel against that fine body The Women's Institute, a radical campaigning force in contemporary society. It's also appalling to hear how, in highly successful clubs like Perranporth, where political control so obviously lies with Ronin, there are people prepared to come on here and stir the pot ! How dreadfully ungrateful.

You all need to take a leaf out of the Tinners book. Being new men, we always play NICELY and never bitch, (sorry, sexist term).

:clapper::thumbsup: Its ok I can write on the forum, my wife isnt around today, shes gone christmas shopping :)

Right I think anyone that has said anything nasty to the lovely Ronin should apologise now! Obviously all woman involved in football are not as tough as they seem, like Men they have their sensitive sides too!

hi there nutti meg,

I did apolgise to the LOVELY RONIN hun.

But we are in here to say what we feel.

So PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME HUN

I never even realised Ronin was female till CTB pointed it out. It would be sexist if I then became more polite to her than anybody else on this forum as a result. I think the Chairman of Perranporth has done a marvellous job in bringing up his club and would do the same for St Just if I could. Anita is another secret weapon and I know, having been to a few games where she has run the line, that her contribution to success should not be undersold. I therefore apologise profusely to both distinguished ladies if the logical fringes of my rhetoric have caused scarring. Hope it's a good game on Saturday, that the clown Wilkinson is nowhere near the ground this time and that we see managerial finesse in all its glory. :thumbsup: :drink:

Guest lillo-lill

And me - you know us girls are a bit slow when it comes to football Rodney <_< and with me being blonde I am at a particular disadvantage

are you a true blonde ronin <_<

What's to explain, Hun ? Art should not be undermined by a commentary that picks out its own bones for those of dull perception. When the ball hits the net from thirty yards, you don't stop the player and order him to draw a diagram explaining how he did it before acclaiming the goal, do you, Anita ? .For the moment, the seagulls are following the trawler and pilchards are on the menu. Time and the hour run through the roughest day. Fortune turns her wheel.

To be triggerflaghappy is to be predictable: I acknowledge my past shortcomings in this regard. The glory of watching Anita is her unpredictability. Her interventions from the line are delightfully random, like morse code messages sent by the six-armed Goddess Kali on amphetamines. They are gloriously anarchic,

unhampered by the tedious confinements of the laws of the game or any petty parochial bias introduced by base cheating within the mere three dimensions in which most of us imagine we exist. If football is entertainment, the entrance money is well-spent to see Anita's performance alone. It is an existential parable, comparable as an allusory tour-de-force to Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion".

:D

What's to explain, Hun ? Art should not be undermined by a commentary that picks out its own bones for those of dull perception. When the ball hits the net from thirty yards, you don't stop the player and order him to draw a diagram explaining how he did it before acclaiming the goal, do you, Anita ? .For the moment, the seagulls are following the trawler and pilchards are on the menu. Time and the hour run through the roughest day. Fortune turns her wheel.

To be triggerflaghappy is to be predictable: I acknowledge my past shortcomings in this regard. The glory of watching Anita is her unpredictability. Her interventions from the line are delightfully random, like morse code messages sent by the six-armed Goddess Kali on amphetamines. They are gloriously anarchic,

unhampered by the tedious confinements of the laws of the game or any petty parochial bias introduced by base cheating within the mere three dimensions in which most of us imagine we exist. If football is entertainment, the entrance money is well-spent to see Anita's performance alone. It is an existential parable, comparable as an allusory tour-de-force to Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion".

I'm glad i kept you entertained. But maybe you should get some facts straight before coming on here and saying i'm unpredictable and random. First off lets go way back to when i did the line for Newquay, i used to get abuse for NOT being triggerflaghappy (as you like to call it), and when i moved to Perranporth i did not change. IF in MY opinion a player is offside i will flag but will not do so unless i'm 100% sure (ask any player, they moan enough about me NOT flagging). IF the ball goes out of play i WILL signal to the ref to let him/her know. I'm very predictable, always turn up to a game well before kick off and always in the bar after the game for a drink, so if anyone like your good self has something to say to me they can. I just rather they say it to my face then from behind a computer.

If you knew anything about me (which you seem to think you do) you'd know that i do not run the line for Perranporth any more. Great shame because i can't wait for you to say all this bulls**t you come up with to my face, oh sorry my bad you haven't got the balls to do that have you Mr Beer??? Enjoy the game tomorrow, have a drink for me and have fun abusing the new linesman down Perranporth :smiley20:

In my best "Blondish" Rod why don't you get off her case? :angry2: If she's such a bad official then why is she out there reffing Cup matches while you're sitting at home with your mother?

See you tomorrow Rod, I'll be the bottle blonde in the Perranporth dugout (no, not Kayne Trevaskis ;) ). Please do not feel obliged to introduce yourself to me as I have no desire whatsoever to be acquainted with you but good luck with our lino!

Golly gosh !

Honestly, ladies, first I apologise for upsetting you, then I compliment you as philosophers and artists, yet you're still not happy. "Varium et mutabile semper est femina !" (Aeneid IV).

Fortunately it is not my duty to deconstruct the reasons for your becoming so flustered, but I have a fair working knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy should the need arise. Only trying to help ! Hope it's a jolly good game and that the best men win.

Glad to hear you're now getting some games, Anita, in a cup. Storm were looking for a referee last week. Well done. :D

Guest crosser

I never even realised Ronin was female till CTB pointed it out. It would be sexist if I then became more polite to her than anybody else on this forum as a result. I think the Chairman of Perranporth has done a marvellous job in bringing up his club and would do the same for St Just if I could. Anita is another secret weapon and I know, having been to a few games where she has run the line, that her contribution to success should not be undersold. I therefore apologise profusely to both distinguished ladies if the logical fringes of my rhetoric have caused scarring. Hope it's a good game on Saturday, that the clown Wilkinson is nowhere near the ground this time and that we see managerial finesse in all its glory. :thumbsup::drink:

Golly gosh !

Honestly, ladies, first I apologise for upsetting you, then I compliment you as philosophers and artists, yet you're still not happy. "Varium et mutabile semper est femina !" (Aeneid IV).

Fortunately it is not my duty to deconstruct the reasons for your becoming so flustered, but I have a fair working knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy should the need arise. Only trying to help ! Hope it's a jolly good game and that the best men win.

Glad to hear you're now getting some games, Anita, in a cup. Storm were looking for a referee last week. Well done. :D

stupidinternet.jpg

you really don't like women in football do you?

Guest crosser

I think its more of a case of knowing what bait to use to get a bite.

so he's a troll and there is certain sort of bait that can be thrown but accusing people of cheating is a bit much.

will leave you peeps to it

Please_Do_Not_Feed_The_Troll.jpg

Women, Dean ? I respect them far too much to demean them with messages like your identifying picture. Good luck to the little boy: please help him to develop aspirations beyond his immediate surroundings. Trolls traditionally live under bridges. I realise that this may incite envy among those who crawl out from beneath stones. :D