Cornwall Football Forum

best young player in duchy football

Guest goalmachine999

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Never heard of him and yes your right boosh12 it is obviously himself!!!! And he's calling others sad t*ats. That sounds like a post from someone with attitude!!!!!!

Would never pull on a shirt for me, i prefer a TEAM not a one man band like he's claiming!!

Guest goalmachine999

i find it insulting to be called jamie tipton yeah hes a good player but wudnt want to be called jamie tipton thanks.

and 3 leagues u need to go and check again its more than that son.

ur rite good players may wana stay with the duchy side but good players also have good teams chasing them and looking at them and they dnt look in duchy div 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im an older bloke ive been around i know the standard of football in the county. their are some cracking young player but they get picked up by better teams now.

get the facts right next time

Guest tafc.-gaffa

i find it insulting to be called jamie tipton yeah hes a good player but wudnt want to be called jamie tipton thanks.

and 3 leagues u need to go and check again its more than that son.

ur rite good players may wana stay with the duchy side but good players also have good teams chasing them and looking at them and they dnt look in duchy div 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im an older bloke ive been around i know the standard of football in the county. their are some cracking young player but they get picked up by better teams now.

get the facts right next time

Sorry was that aimed at me cos my team are currently 2nd in duchy prem with a host of top players that either already played a high standard or could easily move up through my club into ECPL and SWPL respectivly through our 2nd and 1st teams.

You seem to take a big interest in this lad tiptop or whatever his name is!!!

If you are an older bloke and know the "standard" you should know better!!

no its aimed at me. lol jamie you need to get over yourself. The facts are all around you. if you are not jamie tipton then who are you? you seem to know a lot about jamie tipton (and its like your in love with him or something) and about st breward which is weird because only people that live in st breward kno wabout them and their players.

This is jamie people. (or some "older guy" that follows him watching all his games)

Guest goalmachine999

if u remmember i played for you the start of last season as a one off. im steven. im now playing for st dennis. 2nds

hes a mate i know him very well.

you had him and his dad up with you. best plater you av had up their a long time boosh.

im just saying he cnt be that bad and have that bad of an attitude if hes playing for a good team. maybe if u was to move on and play with a better team u will notice the difference. he left penryn where they were a winning team. winning the combo cup and the east v west cup and to drop down a big level and not be winning things is a big step.

so before you go on about good player may want to play for a team like st breward your wrong good players wana win things, aint this why we play this sport to win things?????????????????

you can stop accussing me of being someone im not now boos

tafc gaffa. nothing was aimed at you. your club are doing very well again this season. excellent club.

if u remmember i played for you the start of last season as a one off. im steven. im now playing for st dennis. 2nds

hes a mate i know him very well.

you had him and his dad up with you. best plater you av had up their a long time boosh.

im just saying he cnt be that bad and have that bad of an attitude if hes playing for a good team. maybe if u was to move on and play with a better team u will notice the difference. he left penryn where they were a winning team. winning the combo cup and the east v west cup and to drop down a big level and not be winning things is a big step.

so before you go on about good player may want to play for a team like st breward your wrong good players wana win things, aint this why we play this sport to win things?????????????????

you can stop accussing me of being someone im not now boos

tafc gaffa. nothing was aimed at you. your club are doing very well again this season. excellent club.

lol k fair enough. if you signed up on the forum just to brag how good tipton is then fair play. You say the game is about winning trophies but i dont really think the purpose of a reserves team is to win trophies.

And you say that good players dont want to play for a team like st breward i can count at least 2 players there that are better than jamie tipton. And i really cant support the line "best player you've had there in a while" thing bigger and better players have passed through st breward in recent years. you obviously dont know the club.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

tafc gaffa, u prefer a team and not a one man band!!!!!

hahahahaha u better leave your team then cos all you lot ever talk about

is brian stacey!!!

Sorry but i happen to think hes a great player and have talked about him on a topic to do with "Duchy Prem top scorers" oh and shock horror he is!!!!!

My team are quality and il speak of them how i see fit!!!!

If we were a "1 man band" then why would we have got where we are without him when he was playing senior football,from Div4 to Prem in 6 years!!!

You obviously know nothing about anything and should think before you speak!!!

In fact your probably either an Edgcumbe player/follower/sub on the wind up or you are not good enough to play and hang around some gash team!!!!

I watched newquay 2nd's at mountwise on saturday i think jamie tipton played upfront,must of been his first game not seen him this season,played well for 70 minutes looked a bit rusty but gave them a good addition to a very young squad . I'm sure the manager knows him and will get the worst out of him, and get him scoring and all round game improving, we shall see he was good at penryn and scored regually time will tell

tafc gaffa, u prefer a team and not a one man band!!!!!

hahahahaha u better leave your team then cos all you lot ever talk about

is brian stacey!!!

Sorry but i happen to think hes a great player and have talked about him on a topic to do with "Duchy Prem top scorers" oh and shock horror he is!!!!!

My team are quality and il speak of them how i see fit!!!!

If we were a "1 man band" then why would we have got where we are without him when he was playing senior football,from Div4 to Prem in 6 years!!!

You obviously know nothing about anything and should think before you speak!!!

In fact your probably either an Edgcumbe player/follower/sub on the wind up or you are not good enough to play and hang around some gash team!!!!

Ha ha, don't make me laugh! You talk about your boyfriend Brian Stacey all the time. The topic could be about the weather and you would tell everyone how good 'My Brian Stacey' is.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Ive noticed that "offside!" has not entered a club on his profile so obviousley he doesnt have one or he is embarressed of who they are!!!

As for your appreciation of my captain Brian Stacey i can only agree as ive secretly got a crush on him but dont tell anyone.

You sound agrieved that i give so much time talking about him! Maybe its because no-one has ever put your name and the word "class player" in the same sentence?? Or it is more likley you were'nt loved as a child and get jealous at the slight sense of anyone else getting attention!!!

Anyway i can sort out an autograph for you if you let me know who you are as im sure Brian will do that for a fan, ive got one!!!

I doubt you will show what colours you follow cos you put posts on here that would only come from someone with no balls and hide behind that screen- your a big man!!!!!!!!

All the best BRIAN STACEYS BIGGEST FAN

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Jason Rogers, Sticker 2nds right back is class, watch this space, that boy is gonna go far, you heard it here first!!!

Thats funny cos my left winger raped you all afternoon and bagged a brace in the junior cup. I take it we will be waiting a while then....................... :P

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Im only stating a fact as the boy had a mare and he didnt seem the player being made out on this topic-Mate!!!

Is that the same disrespect your showing my "Mighty Torpoint" team?

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FORUM I READ CLEARLY JAMIE TIPTON IS A GOALMACHINE BUT NOT SURE WHERE THE 999 COMES IN MAYBE TO CALL THE COPPERS EH YOUNG MAN HA HA HA HA HA AND EVERYONE ELSE IS REPLYING TO HIS POST WHEN ALL HE IS DOING IS TOUTING FOR A CLUB THAT WOULD HAVE HIM BLESS NEVER SEEN THE RIKHARD TWINS PLAY BUT HAVE HEARD GOOD REPORTS BUT THAT JAMIE TIPTON IS THE BEST YOUNG PLAYER IN CORNWALL MAYBE ENGLAND TOOOOOOO! :blink:

No mate, i respect every team that turns out to play every Saturday and have a chance to turn ya over. You my old friend seem to like coming on here and slating everyone that don't conform to your views. Why not everyone has got an opinion even if you don't agree with it.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Your the one questioning my view and thats what it is my friend,my view!!!!!!

Im very passionate about my team and club and express that in my posts which is my right.Some knock my posts so i do back if i disagree, so i dont get your point ???

My views are my own and mine only pal and you have just contradicted yourself!!!!!!

Your the one questioning my view and thats what it is my friend,my view!!!!!!

Im very passionate about my team and club and express that in my posts which is my right.Some knock my posts so i do back if i disagree, so i dont get your point ???

My views are my own and mine only pal and you have just contradicted yourself!!!!!!

Mr Pointy i ain't questioning your views as such, more your comments back to people on the forum who have mentioned various players or various teams or questioned your good self mate. You are saying you are passionate about your club and players which you should be but when it starts to border obsession???? :mellow:

Guest tafc.-gaffa

tafc gaffer- why dont u take a leaf out of my book and be anominous then u wouldnt be embarassing such a big great club like torpoint athletic. if u spent as much time training as u do bitching on here u would have won every game!!!!!!!!

You act like a child. Im not embarrassing my club.

You just keep posting your silly little comments about me cos im sure your get bored. Ive noticed you dont answer anything i come back at you as your interlect doesnt span that far!!!!-very much like a childs attention span!!!!!!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Had it while serving in the HM Forces, incase of injury so i could of been identified in conflict. Didnt think that was that funny as weve lost so many soldiers in recent times.

Another pointless childish post, Mongoose, you obviously joining the pool of idiots on here!!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

No it was my choice,abit like half the forces!!! You've watched to many Yank war movies i think,i bet you think they stick their fags on the side of their helmet and fire from the hip!!!!!!

Dogtags are not attached to the body are they,and can be lost!!!!

Anyway this is a football forum not for everyone to question me on my life!!!!

Get back to it.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I bet the only thing youve done for you country is sign on the dole!!!!!

Im proud of it and of what the boys are doing while you sleep easy in your bed!!!!!

Youve no idea son so get off the subject and talk football if you know anything about the game!!!

Your pissing me off now!!!!

Guest Patrick

Your league should get a representative team in place, the Leatherhead and District league set one up last year and they go play other leagues all over the south of the country. Its a good way to get these talented players who might not of been spotted in front of a wider audience.

It’s also a good way to raise the standard of grass roots football.