Cornwall Football Forum

CALLING ALL LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS

I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEBODY WITH STRONG LIVERPOOL FC CONNECTIONS ASKING IF THERE WOULD BE ENOUGH SUPPORT OF A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS CLUB IN THIS REGION ,HE IS PROPOSING TO TAKE A COACH OF LOCAL LIVERPOOL FANS TO A GAME EVERY MONTH AT ANFIELD AND POSSIBLE SOME AWAY GAMES.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUCH A VENTURE AND JOINING THIS CLUB CAN YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM OR PM ME SO I CAN PRESENT THE LEVEL OF INTEREST. THANK YOU :clapper:

Guest mariner

Count me in even though im a UTD supporter i would give my right arm to be on that bus when we make it our 6th straight victory against u scum lot (hopefully) lol

Good idea for all you Liverpool supporters and I hope you get it all sorted..

Also hope you have a few :drink: and a good laugh on the coach on the way to the games because when you get there, from what I've seen so far this season (well for the last 3seasons), you're all going to be bored shitless inside the stadium. :D

Coming from a fukkin Spurs fan!!! That made me laugh.

I'd be up for it and I know a few others that would to.

Coopsie I am ready for your response but I won't bite!!

You already have bitten fella ;) . The sad thing is there was no bait dangled before you. I thought that besides having an overactive fondness of hubcaps and other peoples property, all scousers were famous for their cheeky scally sense of humour??.

Guest chinner

sounds like a great idea mate and know two more who would be well up for it,please invite the person who said we would be bored shitless in the ground to come,he could always spend a few hours looking around our vast trophy room and even polish the european cup( you know the one you keep when you win it 5 times)cheers

I have to agree the atmosphere is great there and it's a cracking night out too.

Sense of humour?? I used to have one but some Scally stole it!!!

Finally, a TRUE scouse response.... THANKYOU Gareth :thumbsup:

Chinner, lighten up fella. I in no way ridiculed your club or their achievements. I've no doubt whatsoever that those European nights at Anfield must be something special and it's always nice to actually hear the passion from the supporters as they sing the scouse anthem as the teams come out onto the pitch. However, Liverpool are still boring as f**k to watch.

IT WILL NICE TO SEE IF ROBBIE KEANE CAN DO IT FOR A BIG CLUB.

Nice try fella but I think you'll find that the "big club" you talk about has yet to score whilst Keane has been on the pitch?. I'm sure that when you've really NEEDED a goal, he has been brought off and it has had the desired affect?.

Still, £20million in the bank for my little club, so thankyou very much for that. Tell me something else please. How can you pay £20million for Robbie Keane yet you sold Michael Owen for £8million??. I just do not understand how you have this huge debt and have to keep cancelling construction of the stadium :wacko:

sorry m8 he was on the pitch when gerrard scored against boro,he just needs time to settle at a big world famous club with all that history on his shoulders and the most famous number seven shirt in world. :drink:

he's ours he's red he talks like father ted ......robbie keane robbie keane.

For anyone interested in starting a supporters club in Cornwall you will need to contact Liverpool FC details on the website. The Cornwall Supporters Branch closed about 2 years. Myself I organise the Plymouth Supporters Branch, there is a small one in Exmouth, Barnstaple and Tiverton which has been going for over 15 years.

My e-mail address is on the Liverpool Website if I can be of any assistance then please contact me. There is plenty of support in the region especially in the Truro Camborne area as I am always getting phone calls.

I know for a fact that Liverpool FC are looking for someone to set up a Supporters Branch in Cornwall again.

Regards to the Robbie Keane signing, he will be good once he has settled in. He has joined a massive club steeped in history unlike the minnows in the premier league. Where are Tottenham now ? At least Liverpool are above them and will be at the end of the season.

Have a nice season

I have had numerous bets at work at the start of the season about Robbie.

My main one was Jermaine Defoe would score more Premiership goals than Robbie.

Looking good so far.

Another one was Robbie ,won't win any medals this season.Unlike last year.

That looks like money in the bank.

How much time does a 20 million pound player,who have played most of his career,

in the Premiership,need to settle for Christ sake.

If he takes to long.Im going to make loads of money.

Guest Helston Patriot

I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEBODY WITH STRONG LIVERPOOL FC CONNECTIONS ASKING IF THERE WOULD BE ENOUGH SUPPORT OF A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS CLUB IN THIS REGION ,HE IS PROPOSING TO TAKE A COACH OF LOCAL LIVERPOOL FANS TO A GAME EVERY MONTH AT ANFIELD AND POSSIBLE SOME AWAY GAMES.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUCH A VENTURE AND JOINING THIS CLUB CAN YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM OR PM ME SO I CAN PRESENT THE LEVEL OF INTEREST. THANK YOU :clapper:

Its cornwall, 98% of cornish are either Utd fans or Liverpool fans so should be a problem. I like to call them the Cornish reds. :c:

Guest The Old Man

Coopsie...these scousers cant remember the last time Liverpool were domestic Champions...and few can remember the first four European Cups....

Rafa aint got a fuckin clue on how to win the Premiership...come to think of it when was the last time he picked the same team for two consecutive games???....Or has he ever done that????? eh eh eh

GIS A JOB....I CAN DO DAT...EH EH EH :P:smiley20::yahoo:

YOU ARE RIGHT....THEY ARE SO DULL......RATHER WATCH JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER PREMIER TEAM......EH EH EH

ANY OF YOU SCOUSERS KNOW THEN?????.........DOUBT IT!!!!!

Regards to the Robbie Keane signing, he will be good once he has settled in. He has joined a massive club steeped in history unlike the minnows in the premier league. Where are Tottenham now ? At least Liverpool are above them and will be at the end of the season.

Have a nice season

But I thought he was the final piece in the jigsaw for the title push, didn't realise you boys were spending £20m just finish above the Lilywhites! ;)

Well done to gerrard8 in trying to sort something out for the scouse red army but everyone seems to having a dig......I dont want to join your club though Neil but you could drop me at the Hawthorns on the way through & pick me up after the game...good luck.. :thumbsup:

Guest Bushranger

I am by no means fond of liverpool fc but admire those that are actually interested in going to anfield,i hope it comes off for you blokes ,at least you can say you WATCH your team unlike i suspect the ones having a pop on this thread!

Guest eightyeight

Hi Neil,

Thought you were unlucky the other night against Troon (Shame about Abbo having a very severe case of man flu ! I saw the paramedics waiting outside the ground for him when i left)

If you could keep me posted with the poss of going up to the Holy ground that is Anfield

Cheers

Sean

thanx for the interest boys i will pass it on ,and perhaps if we all go on a liverpool trip together we could take a guest of honour and i propose coopsie ,and i know he would love to go just to see his favourite player wear our number 7 shirt. the trips on me coopsie. :drink: :drink:

I am by no means fond of liverpool fc but admire those that are actually interested in going to anfield,i hope it comes off for you blokes ,at least you can say you WATCH your team unlike i suspect the ones having a pop on this thread!

I hope it comes for them too! There is nothing better than watching your side at their home ground.

But some of us don't just talk about going to watch our side, we actually do it!

My first visit to the Lane was as a 10 year old on 9th Dec 1989 (a 2-1 win against Everton), and I've probably watched them between 100-150 times since.

I watched the liverpool reserves at the lane in 05, was a fantastic night

we won on penalties, made the last train home by 5 mins!!!!

shit hole, bu tnice ground!!!!

RAFA BENITEZ, RAFRA BENITEZ, RA RA RA RAFA BENITEZ, RA RA RA RA RA RAFA BENITEX XABIS ALONSO GARCIA AND NUNEZ!!!

That was the song anyway

Great fun!!!

I watched the liverpool reserves at the lane in 05, was a fantastic night

we won on penalties, made the last train home by 5 mins!!!!

shit hole, bu tnice ground!!!!

RAFA BENITEZ, RAFRA BENITEZ, RA RA RA RAFA BENITEZ, RA RA RA RA RA RAFA BENITEX XABIS ALONSO GARCIA AND NUNEZ!!!

That was the song anyway

Great fun!!!

Ah, I remember that evening, that was when Fredi Kanoute thought he'd try out for the Mali volleyball team, in our poxy penalty area though!! :(

You're right about the surrounding area of WHL, absolute dive! I worry about walking around there in daylight, let alone in the dark evenings of the winter!

thanx for the interest boys i will pass it on ,and perhaps if we all go on a liverpool trip together we could take a guest of honour and i propose coopsie ,and i know he would love to go just to see his favourite player wear our number 7 shirt. the trips on me coopsie. :drink::drink:

Thanks for the extremely kind offer gerrard8. Would love to take you up on it but I thin k I'm booked in for a Kevin Keegan perm around the time you'll be going ;)

Guest mariner

I know im gonna get stick for this but i just dont care. I f*****g hate the scousers with a burning passion i hate the way they play the accent their shell suits afros and taches i hate hansen rush paisley the f*****g lot nothing bores me more than them i would rather go sat afternoon shopping with the missus' mother than watch that lot and it was those c***s that got english teams banned from european football, scum bags i cant understand why a normal person would want to watch those w*****s let alone pay for the dire 90 mins but then scouse supporters aint normal. Let the replys begin

I know im gonna get stick for this but i just dont care. I f*****g hate the scousers with a burning passion i hate the way they play the accent their shell suits afros and taches i hate hansen rush paisley the f*****g lot nothing bores me more than them i would rather go sat afternoon shopping with the missus' mother than watch that lot and it was those c***s that got english teams banned from european football, scum bags i cant understand why a normal person would want to watch those w*****s let alone pay for the dire 90 mins but then scouse supporters aint normal. Let the replys begin

:clapper::clapper::yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol:

Dont know who you are Mariner but that is funny as ****. Could back fire by 3 on Saturday though......hope not!!

So you won't be putting your name forward for a trip to Anfield then!! :P

:ninja::ninja: WOW you've got real issues M8 maybe you should take a short trip to the city of culture and express your opions....i'm sure there will be thoushands of scousers that would just love to give you a hug! :( and when the night they got English teams banned you were there and also noticed that they all had scouse accents?! and curly hair ....o and yea curly hair......and taches .....i've worked it out you've never been there and have based your knowledge on Harry Enfield sketches :yahoo:

Guest mariner

Never watched Harry Enfield sketches, just a knowledge for football. Been to Scouse city a few times and Anfield once which by the way is a hole filthy f*****g dump, and i left my mark there, by proceeding to the HOME toilets and P*****G all over the floor and on the toilet roll so when the next dopey scouser went for a dump he would have a handful of urinated bog roll. :lol:

Never watched Harry Enfield sketches, just a knowledge for football. Been to Scouse city a few times and Anfield once which by the way is a hole filthy f*****g dump, and i left my mark there, by proceeding to the HOME toilets and P*****G all over the floor and on the toilet roll so when the next dopey scouser went for a dump he would have a handful of urinated bog roll. :lol:

YOu would have noted then that they don't use shit roll just shitty manc tops////

and trafford is actually known for its dockside apartments !....

and i think you's should ne more worried whats going on down the road.........just think the next time you fill your car you might just be buying a new true blue! :blink:

Guest mariner

Couldnt care less about them lot just another foreign owner promising the talk they all wanna hear heard it with west ham and shinawatra but its good 4 the league IF they can deliver

Couldnt care less about them lot just another foreign owner promising the talk they all wanna hear heard it with west ham and shinawatra but its good 4 the league IF they can deliver

Foreign owner :angry2: last time i looked you were owned by yanks! but yea b4 you say not two nutters like we've got at Liverpool :SM_carton:

and i really don't know that the 1st 500k a week footballer will be a good thing for football but yea another team competing will be good! :clapper:

Old Trafford has never looked so good as it did back in April 06, Liverpool v Chelsea in the FA cup, I beleive the scousers left there mark there that day, I was there, but didn't cause any of the damage!!

Just think Mariner, if Liverpool weren't so good back in the 70's and 80's designer clothes may not have made it over to England!!!

Old Trafford has never looked so good as it did back in April 06, Liverpool v Chelsea in the FA cup, I beleive the scousers left there mark there that day, I was there, but didn't cause any of the damage!!

Just think Mariner, if Liverpool weren't so good back in the 70's and 80's designer clothes may not have made it over to England!!!

Yea lets all thanks the scousers for robbing shell suits from the poor eastern europeans and bringing them to our shores, blinding idea that one!!

And stop living in the past buddy :yahoo:

Said tongue in cheek Gillo mate!!!

As a Liverpool supporter, we've got a right to feel proud of the past!! I suppose we've been feeling for the last 15 years how Utd fans felt 15 years back in the 70's and 80's!

As a Tottenham Hotspur supporter, we've ONLY got the past to feel proud of :c::( :clapper: