Cornwall Football Forum

more transfer rumours

Guest whirlwind

thanks for thinking bout me mariner!! i wouldnt get in,in my condition mate!!! although greg did give me a call last summer! i,ll leave it to youngsters like damo! still class by the way mate! got to have a go at this dunc,im going for mr paul kneebone! :blink::rolleyes: :thumbsup:

oh whirlwind(JOBKNOCKEY) ! the cat is not one to be angered!! in all honesty i only paly football for fun these days and have notched up many appearances in higher leagues than FHFL div 1(lots og games under my very large belt) i am one who likes to show a bit of loyalty as when suffering from severe depression last season and being rock bottom it was turning up at st day each week that helped me through things. so what if they are the only team that will have me aint no skin off my nose

THE CAT

Just not been enjoying myself lately mate and a few personal reasons. Just want to get back to looking forward to a game on a Friday night and not coming home pissed off on a Saturday night.

You should come out too Chops, great lil club and you been talking of leaving Ryn since iv known you!!

Who is Whilwind, using familiarities like Gilsi must know you.

Guest omerta

sure youve not gone as a recruitment officer dunc!. il guess at either nick seviour or paul maudling- both fit the criteria to play mawnan 1st team age wise. i agree with bushy you will all be chasing fal athletic this season now theyve re-signed all their players and added a couple new quality names

Guest Mawnans no 9

Can Confirm Adam P and Kev Morris are certain to be in the green and white of mawnan next season they are not going wendron they didnt want to take a step down

Guest mariner

L. Jeffry did soccer follower, and it only takes one to leave a club and sure enough more follow and heard that towards the end of last season "barney" was playing in the fal hel team?

Also on the grapevine, has geach "quit" as wendron 3rds manager?

Guest mariner

Brave words Mariner! I shall have to test you further.

I have plenty of more fitness sessions planned.

The last session was just an introduction.

So if the lads collapse its your fault. Ha Ha Ha.

Good to hear it :lol:

Guest geachy1

i did resign but had a chat with billy mclearn (assistant manager) we have sorted the situation.

i had a bit of a problem with my partner taking a new job last week which she works some nites so that mean i have to look after my boy which obvisuly comes before football.as wendron train twice a week i cant make both sessions .but i will be training once a week

I think Barney is a mate of Nathan Percival and supposedly a decent player

mike me old mate heard your building a good squad for this season wish you all the best, your a good manager and i no your going to try and make sure ath have a 2nd team in div2 for next season, which it should have so rightly so, with the quality side Roy has got this season in the 1st team it needs this quality to carry on through the club.

all the best for this season.

{barney} never heard of him.

cheers nath

Hiya Nathan. Yeah things are looking good mate.

All the lads (except you and Joel) stayed and are signed.

I was realy chuffed they chose not to go elsewhere despite various offers.

Plus a few new faces have joined. All worked hard in training and look forward to the season.

Best of luck to you pal in the year ahead.

barneys sister is nathans missus

as for people trying to rip the p*** on here, makes me laff when most of them r the same person with multiple logins!!

anyway bout time i hung out online with some cyberpals as that is all i have and stuffed my fat face with chocolate! laters jobknockeys!