Cornwall Football Forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mariner

Falmouth me and u both know he wud be welcome the 2nds r after a gud water boy plus he wudnt knock the rock l.miller out of his position

Guest chacewater 7

SIMPLE ANSWER 2 UR SIMPLE QUESTION IS NO! IF CHACEWATER GO ON 2 WIN THE LEAGUE I WOULD OF MADE THE RIGHT DECISION IN JOINING THEM. ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE BEEN WARMING THE BENCH ALL SEASON MISSED 5 GAMES AT THE MOST THROUGH A BACK INJURY. ASK THE CHACEWATER MANAGER AND HE WILL TELL U THAT I HAVE BEEN AN IMPORTANT PLAYER 4 THEM THIS SEASON.

Guest mariner

Urban spaceman as allways your posts are most welcome but like your name u are way out there and way off target but close with the fal ath link

Guest mariner

Blowing your own trumpet there roland but when any team is winning and doing better than they excpected the manager cant fault any1

ratman only having banter dont get upset you and chacewater done very well this season and deserve the league but heard that most of the fal ath team staying next year and they have already lined up a couple players to join the squad.so should be a good season next year also i heard they are applying for the combonation league next year you know you want to be part of that.

Guest chacewater 7

so funny falmouth! i think even athletic have done better than they expected at the beggining of the season, u won the percy so whats the problem? every player is important in a league winning squad if i wasnt good enough i would"t of been starting most games would i?

Guest dnt fear the reaper

Reaper u shouldnt say things like that if u dont know there true SLANDER

i know there true james

Guest chacewater 7

ah now come on dont be upset u can give it but cant take it huh? think its deano aka i am the best. i know u have a few user names on here deano

Guest stealth

chacewater no7 the best thing the falmouth boys want is buy the fal packet next friday should be a nice picture of you with ur trophy :drink::drink::drink::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja:

would love 2 falmouth but everyone knows that being a 2nd team, we have our ups & downs, more downs than ups....a few more of MY players are being looked at for next season's 1st team squad. hopefully that will mean i will gain some from last season's 1st team squad <_< well i can dream!!!

Guest chacewater 7

phew thank god 4 that was really worried the next time i left my house it was going to be curtains 4me ha ha :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

i know it cost us the league down your place but most of your club are good people and no hard feelings saying that losing 1 day wont make you loose the league good luck next year well done chacewater

that was to green and white and i meant loosing 1 game not 1 day i must of had the rat poison lol

if it goes down to goal difference we will be more upset as we lost a point by playing a player that had signed on for 2 junior clubs us and penryn.but he left penryn to play for another club at combo level .we asked him if he signed junior forms and he said no.but on the other hand st agnes played a player against us that was not reinstated we complained they appealed all the way to fa and we did not get the points .that dont seem fair to me and st agnes said that he was not reinstated at the appeal

and just as you things cant get any worse we been told we got to play mawnan on the tues and chacewater on the wed would they make bodmin or truro do this .the game was already fixtured for sat the 31 against mawnan why change it.think it asking to much to play 2 games in 2 days against 2 top of the table teams what do u think ?would you be happy if this happened to your team :angry:

because he played in a few games did not get picked up by anyone apart from us.we complained st sgnes went to a appeal to ccfa they took 15 points of them they appealed again to english fa they slaped ccfa hand took no points of st agnes and gave us no points we are the innocent party here and we got nothing dont understand how they work up there surely rules are rules

something about if it goes down to goal diff and they are the same they need to have a play off between the 2 team like we are going to score 28 goals in 2 games.so what happens if someone plays 2 games and get seriously injuried due to fatigue .also its for the runners up spot so its very important

yes 1 0 mate

but this was in oct nov

like i said green and white we worked hard all year for the league we made a mistake got 1 point taken away they made a mistake and we did not get any points back then they say that we must play 2 games in 2 days .

cant do nothing about it because they appealed to the highest possible level so just got to accept it and look forward to next year .i know a few of the players already said that there is no way they can and will play 2 games in 2 days