Cornwall Football Forum

Why do clubs feel the need to play Senior players in Junior League?

Just adding my twopennyworth

It should be that a player plays for one club

Then - for instance this year I have had no complaints from other sides when I have had to play second team players on many occasions

this means that the second team has had to pull from the third team in division one FHL

now many of those players have played more than 5 games for the senior side which means they have to get re-instated to play junior football.

Normally thye would have only payed junior football

however other sides now playing against the third team now say you are playing senoior players and - moan

so i say if they play against a weakened side take the chance

if they play against a side that plays only the allowed number of re-instated players - put up and shut up

Ringers or people that play under assumed names should be sought out and banned

Got to answer topcat as he is talking crap we played and beat them with our team 8-1 on first game of season no first team players, when we played them at there place we were short as first team took players from us, if we had kept our team for the whole season we could have won the league if you look at results you will see we also beat Port and Mawnan last season at our place with our first team playing at home on the same day, and yes you did improve as season went on look at your results topcat you will see that yourself although i think you only see what you want to mate. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Sorry topcat not to sure what you saying i was just pointing out that as a second team we lose players to the first team and get them back again when they have full team one week we can be strong next week lose them again and that works through squads to the bottom team surely even you can understand the sense in that. And as a club you have to cancel the bottom teams game to release players for the team above them to fulfill the fixture. Common sense again. Waisting my time mate arent i. :mellow: :mellow:

And as a club you have to cancel the bottom teams game to release players for the team above them to fulfill the fixture.

Very good point Weeman, sorry if you misunderstood my posting please read your quote above, then answer this one!

Hayle were due to play Falmouth Ath in div 1 on Saturday the Tuesday before infront of the referee,s apointment secretary Hayle told us the game would not be played, and true to Hayles word you did,nt play saying that you could not raise a side. only for Your Div 2 side to beat St Day. I had calls from St Day asking why our div 1 game was called off, And Omerta was concerned that you may have dented Falmouth Towns chance of promotion. The points were awarded to St Day by the league, no dig at you mate but the above quote does show you understand them.