Cornwall Football Forum

DIVING! plain cheating or nice peice of skill???

Guest artificiosus

I'd like to see somebody dive or cheat if it was the likes of Johnny Webster tackling them. He'd make sure they never got up again and rightly so????????

k buddy look not everyone cares or believes people bout aparant reputations,its people like u who build who blow them out of proportion and they always arent as bad as people make out

plus people aint gettin ne older n despite what u think or want 2 hear u cant beat youth

speedy us youth learn from our elders which is the reason there is a saying " respect your elders"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see somebody dive or cheat if it was the likes of Johnny Webster tackling them. He'd make sure they never got up again and rightly so????????

k buddy look not everyone cares or believes people bout aparant reputations,its people like u who build who blow them out of proportion and they always arent as bad as people make out

plus people aint gettin ne older n despite what u think or want 2 hear u cant beat youth

speedy us youth learn from our elders which is the reason there is a saying " respect your elders"

artificiosus, that is one of the most sensible posts that I have EVER seen on this forum. Good on you. :thumbsup:

Speedy you should take this lads advice.

Guest Dermot

I Reffed Speedy yesterday and he was on his best behaviour,did fall over once in the box but scored the only goal of the game with a cracking header. ;0) :clapper: