Cornwall Football Forum

BROTHERS

Can certainly recall in Parkways earlier sortee into the Devon league they had three sets of brothers in the same team. The Price brothers captain Liam and Wade. The Ginters Paul and Tony. The Lawtons Darren and Ryan. Can anyone recollect other teams with similar or more sets of brothers in the same side.

Guest Sullivan

There are three Buckley brothers (AKA Buckley Triangle) playing for Portreath 1st Team.

Luke and Wade Brown who play for Ludgvan.

Chris, Neil and Andrew Curnow who play for St Just.

Hayle have Wayne, Liam and Paul Quinn.

Steve and Brain Hawke for Helston.

Justin and Andy Miles for Helston.

Mark and Dan Taylor who play for Threemilestone.

Martyn and Ian Jay for Threemilestone.

Adam and Ryan Stephens for Threemilestone.

Pete and Phil Pascoe (manager) for Threemilestone.

Guest ggr_garth

Chris and Dave Kitson used to play for Sticker.

Phil, Andy and Steve Dingle all played for Foxhole.

Ryan and Adam Holland now play for Foxhole.

Nick and Matt Bennett have played for Biscovey.

Gareth and Andy Geech and Chris and Clive Allen all play for Roche.

dont forget andrew adrian and david street played for coasters in the east cornwall league newquay in the south western and blazey and to top it all they played for cornwall all in the same team but for records how about a certain paul gribble who played at blazey with me but went down to junior football and played for heavey transport, fowey, george and the dragon and played in seven junior cup finals and won 5 now can any one beat that ?

Current Mousehole Brothers

Gerens and Cas James

Past Brothers

Jeff & Tim Richardson 90's

Darren & Craig Woodard 90's

(current management team)

Ian & Roger Carey 80's

Can think of more brothers that played for the club , but perhaps not at the same time.

Vercesi's (Richard , James & Mark)

Devine's (Liam & Jamie)

Guest Postie Pidge

Chris & Peter Davey,

Luke and Adam Weston,

Carlton and Bradley Farnham

all represented Falmouth last season

Michael and Philip Williams,

Robert and Tim Clayton,

Ryan and Matthew Coult,

James and David Bush,

Adam and Philip Hart

were all registered for Mabe Wanderers in the Sunday League

Brothers Len , Jim and Mike Stevens

Jay, Jim and Jack Liddicoat

**** and Chris Dunn

Stephen, Adrian and Justin Millard

Julian and Neil Pearce and Father Micky and even Uncle Tony Barr! (not sure if Ron played memory is not that good)

Graham and Glen Norris

Hammer( I'm not putting his real name) and Maurice Gilbert

Phil and Simon Harvey

Chris and Darren Hicks

Martin and Ali James with Step Father Rhonnda

just a few Gulval stalwarts!

Brothers Len , Jim and Mike Stevens

Jay, Jim and Jack Liddicoat

**** and Chris Dunn

Stephen, Adrian and Justin Millard

Julian and Neil Pearce and Father Micky and even Uncle Tony Barr! (not sure if Ron played memory is not that good)

Graham and Glen Norris

Hammer( I'm not putting his real name) and Maurice Gilbert

Phil and Simon Harvey

Chris and Darren Hicks

Martin and Ali James with Step Father Rhonnda

just a few Gulval stalwarts!

General, Me and Simmo?? :D

Thanks Sull....im sure there are many more too. Unfortunately Jonny only played a couple of games with Pete before being forced to retire thru injury. Hope its not too long before we see Mullet (and yourself of course) back in the Green & White.

Apologies to any others i have forgotten...i blame it on my age , memory fading!! <_<

I'd love to play in the same side as my brother ('Rafa' from Penryn), just one problem - I'd have to get good or he'd have to drop to the Combo! We both played up front for Newquay in a friendly at the end of last season, we got a penalty and needless to say he picked up the ball before I could even think about it!

WHO CAN FORGET ADRIAN STREET AND ANDY STREET. PURE CLASS. BEST MIDFIELDERS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE 90S IN THE SOUTH WEST LEAGUE. THEY HAD ANOTHER BROTHER DAVE STREET BUT DID HE EVER PLAY IN THE SAME TEAM AS SLEDGE AND SAGE? I REMEMBER WHEN FALMOUTH BEAT TIVERTON 1.0 AT BICKLAND. ANDY STREET WAS CAPTAIN FANTASTIC. MAN OF THE MATCH. HE WOULD FIGHT FOR EVERY BALL AND NEVER GIVE UP. ITS SUCH A SHAME WHEN YOU SEE PLAYERS LIKE THIS RETIRE. ITS A LOSS TO LOCAL FOOTBALL. I DONT EVEN THINK THEY ARE INVOLVED IN COACHING OR ANYTHING, MAYBE WRONG?

very well thanks metts. i never ever saw Dave play. Was he as good as his brothers?

If you could pick one of the brothers to play in your team who would you pick? Andy, Adrain or Dave. I would pick Andy but have not seen Dave play.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest postman pat

3 seasons ago i played for praze res. at culdrose with my 4 sons kevin,daniel,matt & tony proudest moment of my life. :c:

i know the adams family at spice all played in a game with their dad,5 sons :smiley20:

Guest helstons14

I have played with my Dad, David 'Mutley' Matthews before at Mullion and Helston 2nds, Also playing at Mullion at the same time was Graham and Ben Allen.

I know Liam Eddy has played with his Dad, James, and Uncle Robert in the same Helston side.