Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Results 09/02/08

Guest Dermot

thats a really good idea but the council want it to be more them just changing facilites so we will have to settle with what we have for the moment

im sure (ron manager) can explain more in depth to the plans we have :clapper:

and nigel sorry if it seemed i was having a dig at you i wasnt and as you no i talk to you every sunday about it and its only a little bit of banter :clapper: :c:

Guest stealth

tms no 9 well liam sorry tms no9 you still playing football the last time i saw yoy play u thought you were playing rugby with the way you cought that ball out at t..m s.

Guest danny-efc-pafc

yeh that was me!! lol

we won both 4 0 nly needed one to gaurantee quailfication we got long rock in next round, see you got the slickers haha dirty team

alan merrifield

from what i have told me you never played football you sat down and watch garry pascoe play

yes danny we have but i feel confident we will beat them,we did last time out

ye they are but they are also slow and unfit so we should be alright

carl has already tipped the final to be us and cornubia

that would be awsome the to big guns

Guest danny-efc-pafc

we're going final haha are fairytale cup dream is still on lol :clapper:

we got best parntership up front in the league haha me n my mate 46 goals between us lol

we shall be gunning for jfc

you play 2 up fornt???

we have the best defensive record in the league me and jayer 15 clean sheets this season and when carl updates the top goal scorers my striker will be top goal scorer at soccer nights and maybe pushing half century of goals before the end of season he has 34 already bloody awsome

what team are you?

look forward to playing you now :clapper:

:c:

Guest danny-efc-pafc

dagenham and redruth 3rd in championship we had a bad patch recently but things seem to be on the up we had won 11 consecutively then dint win 4 2 weeks but 2 more wins and we got premier league lol

i know lol scoring chart is never updated are long rock good?

long rock are the only team to get a result out of us in 16 games but we beat them 4-0 wednesday nite if you score first you will win but if they score first they will they score and then defend there asses off

they only have 1 atacking player really wind him up get him sent off :SM_carton::clapper: :c: