Cornwall Football Forum

Truro have a friendly Tuesday evening.....

they should anita. Did u get your ref certificate at newquay f.c in 2006 wiv L.M (intails).

Yep, and since then only been appointed 3 games, any other i have done have been favours for people, thats why i get p***ed off when i come on here and see so many games called off due to shortage of refs. I didn't even get a fixture list this month and phoned up to say and was told " that only refs with games are getting one because we don't have enough". Begining to wonder why i pay all that money to reg, and for child protection ect. There i feel better now i've had a moan :D

Guest Peppermint

I totally agree with Mr Chairman. With lots of clubs having no referees for matches it does seem outrageous that Anita is not used. I know Anita worked hard for her qualification and did all the right things regarding child protection etc. so why is she not being used and why does she not get a referees' fixture list.

PS - Anita - won't mention the result from last night in the Carling Cup or the darts match!

Peppermint, I can't believe they armed me with darts when Arsenal where losing. :D I've only ever lost my darts when Arsenal have lost a game, so i'n begining to think i shouldn't play while the footballs on <_<

At the moment i help the kids out on a sunday morning with thier football because i wasn't getting any games, this giving them a game and keeping me out of trouble, :P got to admit i'm not keen on 10.30 ko's on a sunday morning though :lol:

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

it's a shame im in my 1st season and been giving 22 games and played 19 (3 canceled).

they should use all the ref's avillable even if that means that some ref's will only have 3/4 games in each month.

Anita do u belong to a referee Assiotion where they have meetings? u should bring it up there

by the way its Sam from the training lessons

Anita do u belong to a referee Assiotion where they have meetings? u should bring it up there

by the way its Sam from the training lessons

I know theres a meeting one monday in each month somewhere in St Austell but no idea which monday or where.

And hi Sam :D good to see you doing well. I just like a moan every now and again :)

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

nxt one is this monday at the white hart htel (its just down from pulse(the night club) and the train station. its good thers 3 ex training ppl there + L.M himselve.

good if u could make it

i would never of guessed u like a moan lol

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

well its a pub but i think u can book a room there to stay aswell i think i dont rightfully no. well i no its called white hart (inn,pub,hotel) or anything else

Guest ggr_garth

It's called the White Heart Hotel.

Managed by former Fowey centre-half Simon Smith, if anyone can remember him, he's about 6'7'' and his son Mark is playing for Nanpean in the ECD1 now and is also about 6'7''.

If it's a pub anita will know where it is :clapper::drink::clapper:

I don't know all the pubs in Cornwall, mind you i did once have this passport thing and you had to go to loads of pubs and get it stamped, it took me all around Cornwall and even found some pubs that weren't on the list :thumbsup: :drink:

It's called the White Heart Hotel.

Managed by former Fowey centre-half Simon Smith, if anyone can remember him, he's about 6'7'' and his son Mark is playing for Nanpean in the ECD1 now and is also about 6'7''.

what do they feed u lot on,up their in clay land :D :D