Mullion v Hayle

Penryn v Helston

Perranwell v St Just

Porthleven v St Agnes

Culdrose v Newquay

St Day v Perranporth

St Ives v Truro City

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Perranporth 1-2 Newquay (HT: 1-2) - Well done the Peppermints, I look forward to reading Anitas report when she is sober again.

I dont't write reports Judge, i'm poo with name's and they all look the same anyhow :D But i thought it was a good game both teams played well, both teams got wet through, both had really muddy kits (i feel sorry for the poor bugger having to wash them), and i'm not drunk , only had 8 drinks still plenty of room for more. :drink: :D

Guest gunners

ST JUST 3 ST IVES 1

ST JUST HAD 10 CORNERS IN FIRST HALF COULD NOT SCORE. ST IVES SCORED ON A BREAK FIRST ATTACK A CROSS FROM RIGHT HAND SIDE ST IVES PLAYER MEET IT WITH A GOOD HEADER.

ST JUST PINNED IN ST IVES ALL HALF THEN MATT HOWLES WAS BROUGHT DOWN IN THE BOX SHANE RICHARDS TUCKED AWAY PENALTY. ST JUST SECOUND GOAL CAME FROM A HOGGIE HEADER GOOD FINISH. ST JUST THIRD CAME FROM A CHRIS CURNOW FREE KICK WHICH JON ROW HEADERD IT PAST ST IVES KEEPER ON THE 45TH MINUET OF FIRST HALF TO SECURE THE WIN. ST IVES HAD WIND IN SECOUND HALF BUT ALL BALLS WERE OVER HIT STRAIGHT TO ST JUST KEEPER ANDREW CURNOW. ST JUST WERE THE BETTER TEAM BATTELD HARD AND PLAYED BETTER FOOTBALL.

both had really muddy kits (i feel sorry for the poor bugger having to wash them),

That would be me Anita :unsure:

My only consolation was watching Man Utd reclaim their rightful position at the top of the Premiership on Match of the Day while I was turning the socks the right way out (always a pleasure when they're smelly, wet AND muddy! :wacko: )

Illogan 5-1 Hayle res

We started the game well and went ahead with a good header from Adam Northall and we matched Illogan for most of the first half they got penalty to equalise and got two just before halftime through some poor defending by us 3-1 at half time.

Second half much like the first we fought hard all over the pitch but Illogan had that bit more quality that told in the end getting another two goals the pitch was a mud bath in middle and some meaty tackles went in from both teams but game was played in good spirit and best team took the points but glad with the commitment we showed and never gave up.

Good luck to Illogan for rest of season. :(:(:(:( :(

Thanks to all of the guys at Perranporth for an excellent game and some great hospitality afterwards. It's amazing how a few daft comments on the forum can cause damage for clubs who only have good intentions.

Of course there is going to be competition, will to win and plenty of banter. If anybody thinks that teams are going to get rolled over then they have got it wrong. Our game with Perran was competitive and well fought, the groundsman did a great job to get the game on and the pitch held out really well given that it rained before and throughout the game. I hope you can play on it again soon, blame the two of us up front for the damage that was done by the 'human toboggan' tackling!

Eight bookings indicate that it was a tough local derby, but if the two teams can shake hands at the end and have a beer together, I think that may give you a slightly better indication of what it is like to play an away game at Perranporth.

Thanks again to all of the Perran guys, we will look forward to next season. Best of luck for the remainder of the current season.

I'd just like to say unlucky to Anita, that result can't have helped your prediction league status :(

I'd just like to say unlucky to Anita, that result can't have helped your prediction league status

Lucky for me Ronin would of put Perranporth down for a win too, so i'm just hoping i did better then her on the other games (got a horrid feeling i didn't) :( :smiley20:

Illogan 5 - 1 Hayle

Slow to get going and went 1 behind but once we got a pen that Simon Ellis finished and then another goal shortly after by Mark Miller and the game seemed over really with Hayle never really threatning to score. ANother goal from miller before half time and then 2 goals from Sam Fenton near the end of the 2nd half wrapped up a another good win.

Lucky for me Ronin would of put Perranporth down for a win too, so i'm just hoping i did better then her on the other games (got a horrid feeling i didn't) :(:smiley20:

I think Cornish Teddyboy will confirm tomorrow that we're in the same positions Anita as (by my reckoning) we both got 3 right but rest assured I'll be gunning for you next week!

It was a pleasure entertaining you Mitch :smiley20: Not only did we all have a good drink after the game but one of your lads won the bloody raffle too!! 3 points and 20 quid - not a bad day for Newquay Reserves :thumbsup:

St Day 1-1 Penryn Reserves

great game played with the right attitude and some good banter. well reffed in poor conditions, the result was a fair one as both teams cancelled each other out.

not sure who the ref was but he was very good. came from indian queens way i think.

talking of refs, we had a very good ref last week to who let the game flow and talked to the players all game,

well done Nigel Nicholls (think thats how you spell it)

only posting in bits and pieces at the moment as my pc is poorly at home.