Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 12th January

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 12th January

Rowett Insurance League Cup First Round (2pm ko played to finish)

Bere Alston United 1 Probus 2

Biscovey 1 St Columb Major 2

Camelford 0 Saltash United 6

Godolphin 3 Bude Town 4 (AET)

Sticker 7 Wadebridge Town 0

Torpoint Athletic v Roche (OFF)

Premier Division

Padstow United v Launceston (OFF)

Division One

Callington Town v Lifton (OFF)

Tavistock v Nanpean Rovers (OFF)

St Newlyn East 2 Holsworthy 0

Yes we were knocked out of the cup today for the first time in the 3 seasons since joining the senior ranks, but both teams deserve credit for serving up a pulsating tie in very difficult conditions.

I have to say i was very impressed with a young and immensely talented Bude side who came to play their football on the deck and were a credit to their club in every respect (players and management alike).

The match was decided in the 115th minute by a defensive mistake. Although we are dissapointed to go out their are no excuses, Bude played very well to earn their place in the next round.

Everyone at the "G" wishes them the best of luck for the rest of the competition.

Guest pafc 4 the prem

i played for bude for a number of seasons and can honestly say there are some brilliant players at the club, they try to play football the right way and on there day can beat anyone, the club is run by good people who want the best for bude town fc, just need to get this redevelopment happenin cus on a good pitch they will do even better