Cornwall Football Forum

Information available on the FA Full-Time Leagues site

Am I right in thinking that if one clicks on the clubs names on the FA Full-Time Combo site that the line-ups and scorers should from now on appear?

Some have the info showing, some don't. And some have more than you expect!

For example on Carharrack's Tom Jones, Joe Manley, Liam Mezals, Danny Reeve, Jamie Shaw and Ryan Whitbread have already made three apearances, even though they've only played two games!

I understand the FA have sent out emails suggesting they are "currently experiencing an issue with WGS and Full-Time which is preventing FANs from being generated and data being pushed across onto Full-Time."

12 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Am I right in thinking that if one clicks on the clubs names on the FA Full-Time Combo site that the line-ups and scorers should from now on appear?

Some have the info showing, some don't. And some have more than you expect!

For example on Carharrack's Tom Jones, Joe Manley, Liam Mezals, Danny Reeve, Jamie Shaw and Ryan Whitbread have already made three apearances, even though they've only played two games!

I understand the FA have sent out emails suggesting they are "currently experiencing an issue with WGS and Full-Time which is preventing FANs from being generated and data being pushed across onto Full-Time."

The problem you have is that the Combo do not utilise the site fully. I'm led to believe that most of its input into the system is done manually, hence some of the issues.

We are only seeing issues on our Full Time site with the communication between Whole Game and Full Time.

5 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

The problem you have is that the Combo do not utilise the site fully. I'm led to believe that most of its input into the system is done manually, hence some of the issues.

We are only seeing issues on our Full Time site with the communication between Whole Game and Full Time.

Clubs are entering team sheets now.