Cornwall Football Forum

BODMIN 1VS CARDIFF 11

Back from watchin a brilliant display from a really good Cardiff Team some real class players there and my pick was BOBBY REID pure class but they all where really ,my mom goes to the BODMIN goalie CHRIS WRIGHT who despite letting 11 goals in still made a lot of really good saves , CARDIFF had 3 pens all converted by kadeem HARRIS . I think Bodmin could struggle but i will say a top 4 finish only if ADAM CARTER comes back STUART BARKER is not the man to replace him he looked overweight and sluggish but that was my opinion i expect i will be told by LEEDS UNITED i dont know what im talking about .Bodmin where given a consolation goal when Cardiff goalie made a mess of a clearance and MAX GILBERT knocked the ball into a unguarded net .Well done to NEIL WARNOCKS team and thanks for bringin your teams to our beautiful county pity he doesnt bring them to Newquay im sure his players would love to go surfing on our lovely beaches but no they go to BODMIN and look at the sights there lol .Good luck to Cardiff in the Premiership should stay up and hope Bodmin do well but they will miss my fav striker  ADAM CARTER i bet hes back before the season starts Bodmin are like a ship without there captain if CARTER ISNT WEARING THE GOLD AND BLACK

Very good crowd there last night i would say well over a 1000 Newquay got the best beaches anywhere but the town is a dump . The reason i expect Cardiff wont play at Newquay could be something to do what is paid to Cardiff was told by someone connected with Bodmin they are pai £10,000 to play there

47 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Very good crowd there last night i would say well over a 1000 Newquay is not a shit hole we got the best beaches anywhere but the town is a dump . The reason i expect Cardiff wont play at Newquay could be something to do what is paid to Cardiff was told by someone connected with Bodmin they are pai £10,000 to play there

If that is true it is disgusting and shows what state football is in ! I would certainly not pay to go and watch it even if I could afford to.

Yeah wouldn't say 1,000 people. More like 500-600? An enjoyable game to watch, disappointed that Bodmin had already ran out of programs before I'd even got in the ground which was about 30mins before KO. 

Thought the number 11 for Cardiff was pretty good, can anyone with a program confirm who it was? I believe it was Josh Murphy. Well done to the Bodmin goalkeeper's, both made some smart saves from powerful shots. 

Cardiff played with power and pace but Bodmin gave them too much space and could not keep the ball. Chris wright in the Bodmin goal had an excellent game. I also felt the two young Gilbert's played well, Max with a good performance rewarded with a goal and Josh who performed really well when replacing Wright in goal. I thought Cardiff players were generous with their time and it was great that the ball boys joined in with their warm down, highly entertaining.

9 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Very good crowd there last night i would say well over a 1000 Newquay got the best beaches anywhere but the town is a dump . The reason i expect Cardiff wont play at Newquay could be something to do what is paid to Cardiff was told by someone connected with Bodmin they are pai £10,000 to play there

Must have to sell a lot of ice cream to cover that amount .

Cant believe people are saying things about Bodmin not being fit enough/not keeping the ball for long... they were playing a team in the premier league, at full strength. The difference in pace/power was evident for all to see, skill was from another planet. A cracking experience for Bodmin regardless of the scoreline

1 minute ago, SCFC said:

Cant believe people are saying things about Bodmin not being fit enough/not keeping the ball for long... they were playing a team in the premier league, at full strength. The difference in pace/power was evident for all to see, skill was from another planet. A cracking experience for Bodmin regardless of the scoreline

i think the comments were more along the lines of players  being overweight ?  

On 19/07/2018 at 10:47, 100%cornish said:

If they have to cover outlay like that it’s no wonder the snack hut is so expensive. 

Such a happy  bunch in there as well