Cornwall Football Forum

From the video below posted on you-tube by Mousehole with the title Whats the ENDORSED ACADEMY AND ELITE PROGRAMME??

It does not answer the question at all, just shows some kids visiting some ground.

Kids visit grounds from different clubs all year round but don't call themselves an Academy.

No training there. Seems this Academy is in name only. Shot yourselves in the foot Mousehole.

It’s a well worded document that basically states Mousehole have set up a youth section - and that you can get Nike discount - no more, no less. 

It appears they have or nearly have Youth Charter Standard (i assume that is the reference to conversations with the Richard at the CCFA, although that isn’t actually his role) - as do many other local Cornish clubs. They have also moved away from calling themselves an EPP or EPPP which they initially wrongly branded themselves as. 

Just, sincerely hope it gives youngsters in the West greater opportunities - however i just get more cynical with each press release they do - sorry. 

3 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

It’s a well worded document that basically states Mousehole have set up a youth section - and that you can get Nike discount - no more, no less. 

It appears they have or nearly have Youth Charter Standard (i assume that is the reference to conversations with the Richard at the CCFA, although that isn’t actually his role) - as do many other local Cornish clubs. They have also moved away from calling themselves an EPP or EPPP which they initially wrongly branded themselves as. 

Just, sincerely hope it gives youngsters in the West greater opportunities - however i just get more cynical with each press release they do - sorry. 

Looks like the West starts from Torquay down now!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen the Endorsed Academy promotional video clips ?? Really ??? That football club are becoming a laughing stock especially when they are putting things like this, i mean videos of 8 year old children reading a script of how they are loving football and its changed their life etc etc then clips of parents preaching and waffling on about the academy and its ambitions ?? i mean cmon its getting absoloutey ridiculous, they want to be taken seriously as a Club and then they go down this route, you have to see this to believe it.

https://www.facebook.com/mouseholeafc/videos/1536792869759033/