Cornwall Football Forum

1 hour ago, Cornishfootball said:

is there not a points deduction for fielding an ineligible player whether you win or lose? i know a team that did this and got a 3 point deduction for the win and 3 points for the violation

Which team in the Combo? Our rules say if you play an ineligible player and win you lose the 3 points, if you draw, you lose the 1 point and if you lose then no points are deducted. Goals scored in the games are left on record.  

On 08/06/2018 at 11:15, cornishteddyboy said:

Which team in the Combo? Our rules say if you play an ineligible player and win you lose the 3 points, if you draw, you lose the 1 point and if you lose then no points are deducted. Goals scored in the games are left on record.  

other league system entirely was just asking the question thats all but thanks for the info, see all the league systems differ

17 hours ago, Richard Rundle said:

Has the final table been updated anywhere yet?

Edit - looks like Illogan RBL reserves have been deducted one point on the http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk/17table.htm

site but not on the FA Full-time site, so I'm assuming that's the change.

My table is correct.

Yes unregistered player at Illogan in 2-2 draw. Portheven did as well but lost their game 4-2 so no points loss.