Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Combination League Results Saturday 26th May 2018

Results
Saturday 26th May 
Porthleven Reserves (Matt Fox 2 Liam Hunter 2) 4-4 Illogan RBL Reserves (Tom Butt 2, Stuart Peters, Sam Bradley)
Att - 31
RNAS Culdrose (???) 2-1 Helston Athletic Reserves (???) 
Att - ???
St Agnes (???) 1-4 St Just (???) 
Att - ???

That win for Culdrose drops Goonhavern into a relegation spot

Congratulations to Perranporth on winning the league and Culdrose & Redruth pulling it out the bag and avoiding the drop.

Sadly once again we have flattered to deceive on occasions with a couple of notable wins but sadly over a 38 game season were once again found short and not quite able to get any kind of consistency and drop back into the Trelawny league. Although obviously disappointed we look forward to the new challenge in the competitive Premier league with a young squad and hopefully with a few additions in the summer and some potentially exciting developments concerning the clubhouse and changing rooms we can challenge once more.

Thanks to the Combo for welcoming us back 3 years ago and hopefully we may have an opportunity to return at some point but for now I look forward to hopefully getting the Holmans v Illogan Boxing Day Fixture resurrected ;)

9 hours ago, Scoffy said:

What I meant was if there is to be a game at illogan on boxing day its likely to be the combo game against redruth.

Fortunately kev, karius made me look good last night ?

If weather permits why not play the other game later in the day or play it at Holmans?