Cornwall Football Forum

MOUSEHOLE VS LISKEARD

What a good game at Mt Wise tonight between Mousehole and Liskeard and Mousehole won 1-0 deserved there win so many good players in there team in Josh Otto , Will Vouama ,Paolo Sousa , Liam Andrew , Callum Elliot what a pity they are not playing in the carlsberg South Western premier league the player Vouama is so good and would be brilliant in a higher league .If it wasnt for the young Liskeard Goalie tonight Mousehole would of scored a lot more  goals than the 1 they scored ,I never saw the goal and dont know who got it i wanted to get back home to watch a program on tv but i bet it was VOUAMA that scored it Can anyone put out the team list because the bloke announcing it up Newquay didnt have a clue and was just reading from the program i would like to know who the big sub for Mousehole was it looked like ex Godolphin player Ben Williams .Well Done Mousehole for tonights win and the Final vs Wadebriidge hope to get to see that if its not miles away back at Newquay would be good

i thought he was very good for such a big bloke very skillful he scored a goal in the half time kick about that was like di Canios Matt Mcilroy i was told was his name he was really good but VOUAMA what a player he will go to a bigger team for sure before the season starts he was so good

19 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

i thought he was very good for such a big bloke very skillful he scored a goal in the half time kick about that was like di Canios Matt Mcilroy i was told was his name he was really good but VOUAMA what a player he will go to a bigger team for sure before the season starts he was so good

Mr.McIlroy played for Carharrack on Tuesday evening.

39 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Overheard Clive & Ron talking about Matt McIlroy down at Penryn. They said at aged  18/19/20 he was a whippet, tricky winger, unbelievable player. Could have gone all the way to the top. But he suffered a horrific double leg break, doctors said he'd never play the game again. He is back & firing in the goals, but can't help but think what a player he would be if he lost a stone or 10.