Cornwall Football Forum

Penryn A.F.C. v Holmans, 19 May, 2018

After the match, all friends, spectators, past player's, are invited to a social gathering for Terry Jarvis, as this is his last season as Combo manager.

Food will be provided. While the Cup Final is being shown on both screens.

Those of you, who know Terry, will appreciate, he has been a loyal stalwart for Penryn A.F.C. over the year's. I have only known Terry for a couple of year's, but as manager of the Combo side, he has carried out his duties, in a very professional manner and sometimes frustrating situations, he is one of the most amicable and nicest  person's I have known in football.  

I would like to thank Holmans, the match referee and the Combo. League for agreeing to a 2.30p.m. ko.

Jarvo has brought through some really talented players in his time at Penryn, would like to know how many have gone on to be first team regulars? Always talks sense win or lose and can always see the bigger picture, liked his teams to play football the right way. No mean player in his day himself, will miss our Combo chats on a Saturday. All the best and enjoy the rest Jarvo! ??