Cornwall Football Forum

MORTGAGE ADVICE BUREAU ECPL SAWZ Teamwear League Cup 20th May

7-0 must surely be a record score for any Cup Final-Lakeside are an outstanding team:. and remarkably they are not certain of promotion to the

ECPL Premier Division.They are some side and would be interesting to hear from one of their representatives or player.

A big plus for Millbrook who put on a fantastic day and delighted that a large crowd turned out:the pitch was immaculate.A word of praise too

for 3 excellent unfussy Officials

A brilliant result for us and the club here at Lakeside Athletic. Hopefully we gain promotion this season to the Premier, Divison One has a number of strong teams in it this season. In terms of the day the lads were superb, Saltash players/coaches sportsmanship was first class after the game, Millbrook hospitality was superb, the officials I thought let the game flow and we are extremely grateful to the large contingent of people their to support both teams. Thanks for the kind comments hopefully we can represent the league well next weekend.

Congratulations, Lakeside!

I've heard good things about them and look forward to facing them, on Sunday, if we all survive a couple of stag do's and get back in time. 

I'm also curious as to how many teams from Devon have won the East Cornwall league cup, if anybody knows?