Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawney prem 14/5/18

57 minutes ago, patch said:

Csom 0-2 mawnan

adam keenan 2 goals both assisted by the Daniel “the milkman” knowles. 19 assists in 7 games after fighting back from a career threatening eating disorder 

First goal... good finish.... but Dan was on the subs bench so couldn’t have had the assist...

Second goal, a Camborne School of Mines player kicked it into his own net (unchallenged) ?? Surely he cant claim that one ?

Really good game this evening and one I fully enjoyed officiating. Well done to both CSOM and Mawnan for giving the neutral a good, entertaining game.

Congratulations to Mawnan on a very good achievement. 

Good effort mawnan, but when will this club take the step up? Seems they've always done well, won the league and a fair few cups, but do they just enjoy being better than the other teams in their current league? A fear of going up and being up against players or similar skill level and being found out? Great for their egos mind you staying at a level well below their collective level ?

39 minutes ago, Sijames said:

Good effort mawnan, but when will this club take the step up? Seems they've always done well, won the league and a fair few cups, but do they just enjoy being better than the other teams in their current league? A fear of going up and being up against players or similar skill level and being found out? Great for their egos mind you staying at a level well below their collective level ?

A team with only two players below 30 years of age (and one’s the keeper so doesn’t count). We’re a team, where the majority have played at higher levels but are now in the twilight of our playing days - I don’t think we need to prove ourselves to anyone at any level.

Two cups last season and a failed attempt at league and junior cup.

This season secure the title in the last game of our season, it’s been a very competitive league where anyone had the ability to beat anyone else on their day.

First Mawnan premier league title for 10 years.

This season collectively and personally we have been called, fat, old, slow, useless - so this one is for the fat, old dads, who will most likely be spending their Saturday afternoons shopping in B&Q or Asda in the not to distant future. ?

1 hour ago, Sijames said:

Bell end 

1 hour ago, super_saints said:

A team with only two players below 30 years of age (and one’s the keeper so doesn’t count). We’re a team, where the majority have played at higher levels but are now in the twilight of our playing days - I don’t think we need to prove ourselves to anyone at any level.

Two cups last season and a failed attempt at league and junior cup.

This season secure the title in the last game of our season, it’s been a very competitive league where anyone had the ability to beat anyone else on their day.

First Mawnan premier league title for 10 years.

This season collectively and personally we have been called, fat, old, slow, useless - so this one is for the fat, old dads, who will most likely be spending their Saturday afternoons shopping in B&Q or Asda in the not to distant future. ?

Not too soon I hope! Still plenty of games left in that squad yet!

I wouldn't even bother biting to that clown.

19 minutes ago, B_D said:

Not too soon I hope! Still plenty of games left in that squad yet!

I wouldn't even bother biting to that clown.

Now now Mr Bartlam you're supposed to be a representative of the CCFA & Trelawny league I wouldn't go around calling people names like that on a public forum.

14 hours ago, Sijames said:

Look out victor Meldrew at it again