Cornwall Football Forum

The Way Too Early Transfer Rumour Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/06/2018 at 12:49, sportsman10 said:

Hobbs thinking over a couple of moves one being saltash i  have heard ,  Annear is 100 %  giving it another season at falmouth ,  

apart from that been very quiet on the player movement so far 

Hobbs to Saltash?????? 

Cannot see saltash signing him

Confirmed Martyn Duff to Falmouth Town, heard Sticker offered £60 for him to stay and 1 year membership at BETTER gym, but he wasn't happy with King T (aka Joel Cocking being the favored clinical finisher now that Jack Boewer has gone, thus leaving Sticker in the Donkeys droppings with who to purchase next season,  local pub side players around Roseland area are happy to play for free which will suit Sticker style and finances.  Heard Kevin Richards is about to leave PZ due to issue with Goalkeepers or something.... 

As you guys well know....

Jesustalks x 

6 hours ago, Jesusfollows said:

Confirmed Martyn Duff to Falmouth Town, heard Sticker offered £60 for him to stay and 1 year membership at BETTER gym, but he wasn't happy with King T (aka Joel Cocking being the favored clinical finisher now that Jack Boewer has gone, thus leaving Sticker in the Donkeys droppings with who to purchase next season,  local pub side players around Roseland area are happy to play for free which will suit Sticker style and finances.  Heard Kevin Richards is about to leave PZ due to issue with Goalkeepers or something.... 

Jesustalks x 

Leaving Penzance ???

Jesus has his head up his arse me thinks. !!!  ???

Sticker Forever, if only you knew what went on behind the scenes of Cornish football, my father is omnipotent and we see everything from up here.... Sticker are definitely the wildcard team within  the prem but with a squad as talented as Susan Boyle riding a horse, and your two best players leaving with more to follow #STAUSTELL  surely it'll be a nightmare for the manager and co to raise a side good enough to compete. Kevin Richards twas a little twist of your knickers ?   

I do want to add that after speaking with hobbs on the phone he's going nowhere and will have at least a year with Parkway, so there's no need to waste time drinking tea and chomping through biscuits discussing with your local Sunday church group what his plans are because you'll waste your time .

Jesustalks x

2 hours ago, Jesusfollows said:

Sticker Forever, if only you knew what went on behind the scenes of Cornish football, my father is omnipotent and we see everything from up here.... Sticker are definitely the wildcard team within  the prem but with a squad as talented as Susan Boyle riding a horse, and your two best players leaving with more to follow #STAUSTELL  surely it'll be a nightmare for the manager and co to raise a side good enough to compete. Kevin Richards twas a little twist of your knickers ?   

I do want to add that after speaking with hobbs on the phone he's going nowhere and will have at least a year with Parkway, so there's no need to waste time drinking tea and chomping through biscuits discussing with your local Sunday church group what his plans are because you'll waste your time .

Jesustalks x

What a wonderful imagination, you should write a book.    And the Lotto numbers are ?

On 23/06/2018 at 23:40, Jesusfollows said:

Jesustalks x 

Jesus talking "rubbish" yet Falmouth Town have confirmed the signings of Duff & Bowyer from Sticker.... maybe the sticker faithful didnt want to believe it. Huge task for Sticker to recruit now

1 hour ago, digger1000 said:

All these players switching clubs every couple of seasons  just puts me off football for life

I’d love to know how many different clubs some so called senior classy footballers have had 

why do clubs sign these morons that just go from club to club looking for a new challenge ....it’s bollocks they just disrupt clubs in the long run.......fact 

happens every year . normally follow the manager around or who ever offering the extra 10 pound note .

2 hours ago, digger1000 said:

All these players switching clubs every couple of seasons  just puts me off football for life

I’d love to know how many different clubs some so called senior classy footballers have had 

why do clubs sign these morons that just go from club to club looking for a new challenge ....it’s bollocks they just disrupt clubs in the long run.......fact 

Hang on a minur, its common knowledge that Mousehole Fc are looking to climb the football pyramid & although having a great season last year, they ultimately fell short, these lads who have moved over to Penzance are obviously surplus to requirements as if what we hear is correct Mousehole would have the financial clout to keep them. They have obviously moved on so they get a game of football next season, lets not judge them. Mousehole have obviously released them.

19 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Hang on a minur, its common knowledge that Mousehole Fc are looking to climb the football pyramid & although having a great season last year, they ultimately fell short, these lads who have moved over to Penzance are obviously surplus to requirements as if what we hear is correct Mousehole would have the financial clout to keep them. They have obviously moved on so they get a game of football next season, lets not judge them. Mousehole have obviously released them.

These lads are not moving for money or are surplus to requirements. They have listened to our manager, his ambitions and want to be part of it. 

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Normally what you say is spot on (although many people dont agree as its the harsh truth), unfortunately this time there is a bit more to it. Yes im aware mousehole would financially be able to accommodate such players, however, IMO Steve is one of the best goalkeepers around, Jonno was outstanding last year and was attracting the eye of some premier sides and Kev was the star man in the central midfield role. It came as a huge surprise to me that these players have left, must be more to it than meets the eye

5 hours ago, SCFC said:

Normally what you say is spot on (although many people dont agree as its the harsh truth), unfortunately this time there is a bit more to it. Yes im aware mousehole would financially be able to accommodate such players, however, IMO Steve is one of the best goalkeepers around, Jonno was outstanding last year and was attracting the eye of some premier sides and Kev was the star man in the central midfield role. It came as a huge surprise to me that these players have left, must be more to it than meets the eye

These were (in my opinion) Mousehole’s best three ‘local’ players and all well capable of playing SWPL Prem   They held Mousehole together 18 months ago when half the team left -  were former captain and manager and all had fantastic seasons last year - and yet all now want to leave????

Can be sure it’s NOT for the money - Mousehole must have a bigger bankroll,  it’s NOT a lack of loyalty as they all stayed  before when others left the club in the lurch and it’s not to go to a better team (no disrespect but Mousehole last season were miles better than Penzance) -so something must be going wrong at Mousehole - surely their supporters must have a view???

Great signings for Penzance - they must now be contenders in the West, again. 

15 minutes ago, willy7 said:

Rumors are that Penzance have offered more than what Mousehole were will to pay.

I can only presume this is from a mousehole fan/connection who is feeling slightly upset at this moment in time. From the outside looking in, it seems the wheels are coming off over at Trungle Park. All aboard the Magpie express, choo choo!

33 minutes ago, willy7 said:

Rumors are that Penzance have offered more than what Mousehole were will to pay.

Why so bitter ??????

16 minutes ago, Papa Boupa Banter said:

I can only presume this is from a mousehole fan/connection who is feeling slightly upset at this moment in time. From the outside looking in, it seems the wheels are coming off over at Trungle Park. All aboard the Magpie express, choo choo!

'Choo choo'. What are you? 12? 

Can assure everyone that no players got paid to play football at Mousehole last season, so if they are being offered anything to play for Penzance, of course it will be more than they were getting at Mousehole, however, knowing the Penzance chairman, I don’t think they are moving for the money.

maybe a chance for Ezra’s newest puppet, the new General Manager of Mousehole to explain the mass exodus, because I’m sure he will know. ??

14 minutes ago, willy7 said:

Mousehole pay no money, Penzance are. Like most local player's an extra £20 they will move.

You’re literally putting 2 and 2 together and making 5, mate! Why are you struggling to grasp the concept that some players are joining their local club because that’s where they want to be, appose to financial reward.

1 hour ago, willy7 said:

Mousehole pay no money, Penzance are. Like most local player's an extra £20 they will move.

Always makes me smile when the ££ argument raises it's head 4/5 times a year. I have been at Mousehole for the last 3 season's and not taken £1 from the club. The team we had in my 1st season when we did the double, was just a great squad, that all happened to be friends and played for each other rather than a packet.

If I was leaving Mousehole for the money, it certainly wouldn't have been to PZ

All the best to Mousehole for the season

2 hours ago, willy7 said:

Is that actually true though? I've known more players to actually turn down more money to stay at their club. Most moves, players move to a better side... on more money naturally, whereas this isnt the case. Mousehole were streets ahead of PZ last year. Will be very interesting!

3 hours ago, SCFC said:

Is that actually true though? I've known more players to actually turn down more money to stay at their club. Most moves, players move to a better side... on more money naturally, whereas this isnt the case. Mousehole were streets ahead of PZ last year. Will be very interesting!

Agree with this, I dont think MOST players move to chase money. On the whole id say players make their moves for footballing reasons, having said that there are some (i believe) who do chase the money and that perhaps gives local football players a bad reputation. 

ha ha saying players wont move for money ?   of course they do . the only reason most stay at a club for long time without money  is they normally have their mates playing  and scared to make a move to team they do not know anyone   or are loyal to the manager . 

soon as one jumps tho and boasts about getting paid to play the rest will follow .   

no chance now of keeping a team together without splashing money to keep your best players   

Mousehole should be in the south western premier division i watched them against Newquay and Liskeard and they are a real good team and had some brilliant players i would love to of seen Josh Otto ,William Vouama and  Paulo Sousa in the blue colours of Godolphin have these 3 gone to Penzance seems a shame a really good Mousehole team is being broken up but once money is mentioned thats it no more loyalty

1 hour ago, mattelot said:

You caann not be serious ! ?

Mousehole don't pay Penzance are paying. Don't think it's the money though, local lads getting pushed out.

6 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

ha ha saying players wont move for money ?   of course they do . the only reason most stay at a club for long time without money  is they normally have their mates playing  and scared to make a move to team they do not know anyone   or are loyal to the manager . 

soon as one jumps tho and boasts about getting paid to play the rest will follow .   

no chance now of keeping a team together without splashing money to keep your best players   

Very true, money move's players in even lower leagues than this.

2 hours ago, willy7 said:

Mousehole don't pay Penzance are paying. Don't think it's the money though, local lads getting pushed out.

Very true, money move's players in even lower leagues than this.

Penzance not paying expenses this season either! Any cash raised is going towards the improvements needed to progress to Step 6 in 2019/20. Great to see so many ex-players returning to the club.

6 hours ago, John Mead said:

Penzance not paying expenses this season either! Any cash raised is going towards the improvements needed to progress to Step 6 in 2019/20. Great to see so many ex-players returning to the club.

So your saying Penzance aren't paying a penny to any player's, not even petrol money? So the new signings that live 20 miles away will be out of pocket playing for Penzance this season!

13 minutes ago, willy7 said:

So your saying Penzance aren't paying a penny to any player's, not even petrol money? So the new signings that live 20 miles away will be out of pocket playing for Penzance this season!

The same players were out of pocket travelling even further playing for Mousehole last season Willy. What’s the point in telling you anything if you don’t listen. 

Nobody got paid for playing football for Mousehole. !!!

If that is what John says then that's the truth as if anyone knows he does, also with the players they will be less out of pocket this season as they aren't travelling those extra few miles further down the road!!☺️

Perhaps instead of going on about the money give Fraser credit for the sweet talking he has done in persuading these players to sign for Pz !!!!!

14 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

The same players were out of pocket travelling even further playing for Mousehole last season Willy. What’s the point in telling you anything if you don’t listen. 

Wasn't there other sort of expenses at mousehole??... nike offers/discount?

18 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

I haven't said once that Mousehole paid player's.

47 minutes ago, S Abbo said:

Wasn't there other sort of expenses at mousehole??... nike offers/discount?

Had our own clubshop/site, but unless you wanted a pair of black Diego's there wasn't any point. They would also have been cheaper in sports direct!

4 hours ago, willy7 said:

You act like football is a chore, like without any financial incentive, there’s no desire to drive a mere 20 miles to play the game we’ve grown up loving! Believe it or not, some players are happy to do just that and value representing an ambitious club above money!