Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Rayvon

ELEVEN YEARS AGO TODAY

Recommended Posts

Thought it worth a mention that eleven years ago today Truro City lifted the FA Vase at Wembley, many fond memories but on the day I suppose spending time in the company of our dear departed friends Morrish Truscott and Trevor Mewton must be up there with the best of them, hope your up there looking down lads remembering the memorable day. :c:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Thought it worth a mention that eleven years ago today Truro City lifted the FA Vase at Wembley, many fond memories but on the day I suppose spending time in the company of our dear departed friends Morrish Truscott and Trevor Newton must be up there with the best of them, hope your up there looking down lads remembering the memorable day. :c:

I was there ......to look at the new Wembley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Thought it worth a mention that eleven years ago today Truro City lifted the FA Vase at Wembley, many fond memories but on the day I suppose spending time in the company of our dear departed friends Morrish Truscott and Trevor Newton must be up there with the best of them, hope your up there looking down lads remembering the memorable day. :c:

Even Trevor Mewton!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Thanks Fanfare been corrected, my spell check does not like the word Mewton. :SM_carton_y:

The man's a legend, he should be on the spell check. Had more success than your other manager Newton!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the Wembley connection continues. Noah Keats name embossed on Saturdays match ball along such names as Kevin De Bruyne and Alexis Sanchez, an honour indeed. Also a representative of Truro City included in the on pitch singing of Abide with me, better go for a gargle andd clear my throat just in case. :c::smiley20: :c:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

And the Wembley connection continues. Noah Keats name embossed on Saturdays match ball along such names as Kevin De Bruyne and Alexis Sanchez, an honour indeed. Also a representative of Truro City included in the on pitch singing of Abide with me, better go for a gargle andd clear my throat just in case. :c::smiley20: :c:

And truro fc lit up on arch outside of wembley aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

You'll both be able to reminisce again when you walk past the new shopping centre on Treyew.

At least we have been there and done it Older I even got the t shirt. Milk it while you can, just a matter of time before Kernick gets built on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rayvon said:

At least we have been there and done it Older I even got the t shirt. Milk it while you can, just a matter of time before Kernick gets built on.

Yup, been and done it - lost your ground.

Build on Kernick !!!! we've already turned down £9 million for it, only be sold if we can find an alternative site.

We don't fancy playing on the community stadium for Cornwall - it it's ever built.

Glad you're happy ....keep on smiling when you drive to Torquay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very happy thanks Older been a fantastic roller coaster ride over the last ten years, I personally don't regret one minute, just waiting for the big take over. Onwards and upwards and still playing at Treyew Road WOW. The only thing that Athletic are famous for are their chips and curry sauce, don't know who the cook is but I hear he's on the shortlist for Master Chef :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rayvon said:

I'm very happy thanks Older been a fantastic roller coaster ride over the last ten years, I personally don't regret one minute, just waiting for the big take over. Onwards and upwards and still playing at Treyew Road WOW. The only thing that Athletic are famous for are their chips and curry sauce, don't know who the cook is but I hear he's on the shortlist for Master Chef :yahoo:

I've heard that the cook is going to to change the menu to soups and stews as he's good at stirring!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×