Cornwall Football Forum

National League 2018-19

Be nice to get Torquay home on Boxing Day Mike but it will never be the same as the good old days with Falmouth. Mattelot still owes me a pint from the last time we beat them, think it must have been in the early noughties when Sammy Leonce scored the winner, l had a hangover for three days after that one. :smiley20:

4 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Be nice to get Torquay home on Boxing Day Mike but it will never be the same as the good old days with Falmouth. Mattelot still owes me a pint from the last time we beat them, think it must have been in the early noughties when Sammy Leonce scored the winner, l had a hangover for three days after that one. :smiley20:

Yes good times Ray-never to be seen again.

I will; remind Nige' this afternoon about that pint perhaps he will let me drink it on your behalf lol

8 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

Yes good times Ray-never to be seen again.

I will; remind Nige' this afternoon about that pint perhaps he will let me drink it on your behalf lol

As someone once said mike Never say Never ! ? Didnt see you there today mate .what a great afternoon and atmosphere with F troop making an appearance , and the legendary Rappo as well .As for Ravon , will get him his pint after the Aubrey WIlkes game , must be at our place this year and i really think we could win it back .?

3 hours ago, mattelot said:

As someone once said mike Never say Never ! ? Didnt see you there today mate .what a great afternoon and atmosphere with F troop making an appearance , and the legendary Rappo as well .As for Ravon , will get him his pint after the Aubrey WIlkes game , must be at our place this year and i really think we could win it back .?

I was parked on the  bank  Nigel,and saw you and your good lady by the dug out-also saw some of the old F.Troop behind the goal ,Rick Matthews ,Gary Harrington etc.

19 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

I was parked on the  bank  Nigel,and saw you and your good lady by the dug out-also saw some of the old F.Troop behind the goal ,Rick Matthews ,Gary Harrington etc.

If I'd known mike i would have popped up for a yarn !?.A great day out .just like old times .The good lady and myself are a little hoarse today .looking forward to the new season already mate ,see you then .