Bovey 3-0 Ilfracombe
Crediton 2-2 Teignmouth
Sidmouth 0-0 Appledore
Tside 6-0 Alphington
University 3-2 Galmpton

West
Holsworthy 1-5 Ludgvan

Camelford 4-2 Torpoint

Scoreline flattered Torpoint and Camelford could / should have scored four or five more with Torpoint scoring from probably their only chances. 

Great finish to season for the Camels and now on to WCP Cup Final

Must congratulate Mr Hiscox on getting all the fixtures played in the most challenging of circumstances, without that kind of dedication lower leagues would really struggle. He must have felt like giving up around March what with all the cancellations. Well done.

Big Al needs to get his head out of his ass ! Not a Fal town supporter myself , in fact it's the 1st time I've seen them this season . They worked hard throughout for each other , defensively strong , especially through the middle , pace and aggression in midfield and in the lad Annear ( man of the match ) got one of the best forwards I've seen this year . 

13 minutes ago, Tribute said:

Big Al needs to get his head out of his ass ! Not a Fal town supporter myself , in fact it's the 1st time I've seen them this season . They worked hard throughout for each other , defensively strong , especially through the middle , pace and aggression in midfield and in the lad Annear ( man of the match ) got one of the best forwards I've seen this year . 

So ?

16 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

Good sport 'Older'-These Penryn lads have done us proud-I predict Luke Brabyn to get the Supporters player of season at tonights Falmouth presentation /dinner evening.he got my vote

just a bit of fun for me to take the mickey out of the boys I know at Falmouth (they new anyway)

They are Falmouth players now, but I will be popping out occasionally to see how they are doing, did us proud as well in their time at Penryn.

On 13/05/2018 at 10:04, Dave Deacon said:

Have to agree with you on that one Mike. Of the Falmouth games I’ve seen this season, Luke has always looked lively.

He’s also got the uncanny knack of ensuring his opponents haven’t got a clue what he might do next! ?

Luke Brabyn did indeed  receive The Supporters player of the season award.

James Ward --Was the Players player decision

Jordan Annear  was the Management nomination

Jack Webber was th Young player of the season

and without surprise Jordan Annear received the Top goal scorer Trophy

Does any one know the Falmouth Town seciond(Reserves)  team awards?