Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v Stoke Gabriel 3pm.Bickland Park

Lets turn up in force  this afternoon to salute Andy Westgarth's Falmouth team who need a win to secure 3rd.spot in the SWPL.

After  a 0-7 defeat to Tavistock on the opening day I heard Andy say on Radio Cornwall The season now starts at Godolphin midweek and how these young untried  players  to the Premier Div, have responded with pace ,skill  and entertainment to achieve theiir  position.

Be there at Bickland 3pm.

Just got back home from the Pub. LOL

9 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

Lets turn up in force  this afternoon to salute Andy Westgarth's Falmouth team who need a win to secure 3rd.spot in the SWPL.

After  a 0-7 defeat to Tavistock on the opening day I heard Andy say on Radio Cornwall The season now starts at Godolphin midweek and how these young untried  players  to the Premier Div, have responded with pace ,skill  and entertainment to achieve theiir  position.

Be there at Bickland 3pm.

Just got back home from the Pub. LOL

I will have a stroll out there this afternoon if the weather is fine to see what it is all about.

Falmouth 5 Stoke Gabriel 1 (2-0)-to claim 3rd spot

Luke Brabyn 14m,Jordan Annear 2(29m,50m)-Matt Buchan 55m. (debut goal)-Marcello Jones 65m- consolation goal for the visitors Austin Booth 87m.

Jordan with his 39th, of season and club total now 62 to rapidly climb up the Falmouth all time charts to 26th highest goalscorer.

53. Tommy Matthews (1978-94)--56,Darren Burchell (2001-08)- 59 John Bolton (1969-72)--59,Glen Squires (2007-17)--60.Dave Gardner(1987-94)-60,Luke Hodge(1996-01)- 61,Nigel Thwaites(1989-10)-61,Neil Langman (1964-66)- 62,JORDAN ANNEAR (2016>)-62,Dale Band (1994-01)-63, Mark Vercesi (2010-12)-72,Gary Wignall(1981-90)-73,Richard Francis (1974-78)

43 minutes ago, Quiet Man said:

One chap even came down to Bickland Park from Glasgow to watch the Town and was thoroughly impressed with the game.  Big Al can't even come from around the corner. 

He must have been looking for something to do !

10 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Touched a tender nerve !

You made a fool of yourself (again) with your fine weather comment.

Keep digging Al.......you are amusing.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:41, Themanhimself said:

Cracking win again today guaranteeing Falmouth 3rd place. Could of had many more than 5 today. Falmouth have been quality this season and winning next Saturday is something that they deserve. Well done to westy and the FALMOUTH lads 

Take you bed out there I would !!!!!

10 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

You made a fool of yourself (again) with your fine weather comment.

Keep digging Al.......you are amusing.

Take you bed out there I would !!!!!

Better than my usual wet weather comments though !

10 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Congratulations to Falmouth on a fantastic season. Seems like Andrew sussed out the weak links, moved on to replace & had a very good season, best wishes on your upcoming Final. 

Good sport Leeds- This is the first time in 11 SWPL seasons that Falmouth have fibished above the all conquering Bodmin.