St Buryan Reserves 1-4 St Erme     

DIVISION 4

Madron 1-3 Goonhavern Athletic 3rds

Praze-an-Beeble H/W Constantine Reserves

Troon AFC Reserves 2-5 Penzance Reserves

Wendron United 4ths 9-0 Stithians Reserves

Probus Reserves 1-2 Mousehole 3rds

28 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

That's a shame as Praze were being presented with cup weren't they? Constantine's last fixture too!

Alot of teams wrap up winning a league way before there last home fixture unfortunately for praze today like many others in recent seasons a planned celebration has had the shine took off as a opposing side has failed to  raise a team in late April or may. Personally think sometimes it's better to win a cup than a league.

Are Storm effectively defunct. So far they have failed to raise a side five times and now have already called off their games for the rest of the season, today, 16th and 22nd May. 

If -12 points is the maximum you can be docked per game after a certain number of no-shows, then it means they will finish on -47 points and have a large fine to pay. 

5 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Are Storm effectively defunct. So far they have failed to raise a side five times and now have already called off their games for the rest of the season, today, 16th and 22nd May. 

If -12 points is the maximum you can be docked per game after a certain number of no-shows, then it means they will finish on -47 points and have a large fine to pay. 

Storm have requested to withdraw from their remaining games due to problems that I don’t wish to air on a public forum. They will be docked points - to be honest, there is no way they can avoid relegation so although -47 will look bad, I think they’ve done the sensible thing instead of folding the club. Myself and Scooby are now supporting the club together with the FA to help them iron out some of their problems. I applaud Nick at Storm for not throwing the towel in.

As for a financial penalty, The Trelawny League have reduced the financial charge to be paid by the clubs for failing to raise a side for ordered fixtures. We recognise the troubles facing our clubs at this time and we must show compassion and empathy. It is not in the best interests of the League or our member clubs to condemn them to extinction by throwing substantial financial penalties at them. As a league, we understand that this season has been awful for everyone involved within the grassroots game here in Cornwall. With the registration and transfer window also closing on the 31st March, these teams struggling for a side can’t even recruit new players to try and help out. It is important to me personally that we do all we can to help our clubs. Without them, there is no football.

Probus 3 - 1 falmouth. Div 2.

Probus took the lead after about 10mins, Probus pushing high and Sam Hadfield pounced on a poor back pass. He should have grabbed himself a 2nd 10mins later, good save, but not a great finish.

2nd half, the sun hard started to take it's a toll a bit. I lost count of how many players were sin binned for Falmouth, all within about 5min of one another. Probus capitalised and grabbed another 2 from Mark Sherris and Connor Rhodes. Another 2 sitters were missed before falmouth replied with a well taken free kick.

Ultimately the best team won on the day, Probus causing far more headaches in falmouth box then vice versa. Strangely referee'd on the day. Good to see Falmouth boys back in the club after.

Premier

Wendron 4  St.Buryan 1  h/t 3-0

Firstly,it was the first of my many visits to Underlane over the years to be met by a blazing sun and being able to wear a short sleeved shirt.

Secondly,it was a pleasure to officiate a match with two such well behaved and managed teams.The managers,Andy & Josh and Ian & Craig,are all top guys and hopefully i will see you all next season on the circuit.

Best of luck to both teams in their remaining games.

Trelawny Div 1

Troon Reserves 2-5 Penzance Reserves

Penzance looked the better side for most of the game building up a 4-0 half-time lead. Second half, Troon came more into it. Awarded and scored a penalty, but Pz regained their advantage 2 mins later. Two mins from the end Troon get another.

Thank you to Jamie Marles who stepped in to referee the game as the official referee never appeared. 

1 hour ago, wedding280991 said:

Thanks for the kind words Dave.

i manage the Mullion res but couldn’t be there today as was refereeing

Thanks again Lee Atkinson

hi Lee.

they where a credit to you mate. yeah I was told you normally manage but where on whistle duties aswel. both teams where brilliant today.

3 hours ago, Soccer Follower said:

Premier

Wendron 4  St.Buryan 1  h/t 3-0

Firstly,it was the first of my many visits to Underlane over the years to be met by a blazing sun and being able to wear a short sleeved shirt.

Secondly,it was a pleasure to officiate a match with two such well behaved and managed teams.The managers,Andy & Josh and Ian & Craig,are all top guys and hopefully i will see you all next season on the circuit.

Best of luck to both teams in their remaining games.

Always a pleasure having you Nigel at The Underlane - a great performance from yourself. In the 25 years I’ve been at Wendron it was the warmest and least windy I’ve known it - just a shame that @TheolderIgetthebetterIwas wasn’t there to witness it! 

Fair play to St Buryan who turned up with 11 players and several 16 year olds who looked sharp and have some potential. 

Really hope the stay up, a good club and like you said; top men in charge in Ian and Craig. 

5 hours ago, Tempo said:

Another quick one!

Division 3

Newlyn Reserves 0-9 Frogpool Reserves

Goals from Zach Maunder x4 off the bench, Jack Froud x3, Cameron Hamshaw with a header and David Leach.

Motm: Zach Maunder

4 for Zach ?, he must have had his  go faster  boots on today ??

13 hours ago, erby ruin said:

illogan vs mullion was played in great spirits even though illogan scratched 11 together at 215 .. even got my customary appearance in goal too

you played well today Pete great bunch and a great game. your goal was taken well aswel.

Trelawny 3.

Falmouth DC 1-2 Ryan Minor

A hastily rearranged game after both sides opponents for this Saturday couldn't raise a side.

On a baking hot Saturday a strong Ruan side raced into a 2 goal lead after 10 minutes and it looked.like DC were in for a long day.  However Falmouth slowly worked their way back.into the game and by half.time had pulled a goal back and the game was in the balance.  

Ruan again started the second half strongly bit couldn't make the pressure pay.   DC once again worked their way back into the game and almost equalised when hitting the bar from range.  

Soon after Falmouth were down to 10 men when they had a man sent off for 2 yellows.   DC from then battled hard but weren't able to create any chances.

On the day Ruan as good as any side we've played this year.