Elburton Villa    4,    Wadebridge Town   1
Liskeard Athletic    2,    Ludgvan    3        
Mousehole    2,    Millbrook   1        
Penzance    1,    Dobwalls   3               
Plymstock United    1,    Bude Town   6        
Porthleven    3,    Holsworthy       4        
St Dennis    0,    Plymouth Marjon   0           
Wendron United    0,    St.Blazey   3

I fancy Newton Abbot Spurs to drop points today with such a heavy schedule recently looking to catch up on them! 

Also believe Ludgvan & Millbrook will lose today with their relentless schedule catching up on them today. 

Will make both leagues a tense run in!

Watched Bodmin beat Camelford today but only just. Camels only had 5 first team available 4 of which were carrying knocks the rest of the team was made up from duchy league players and a Romainian guy they picked up along the way. Bodmin had most of the play but Camels had most of the effort and defended very well. Bodmin scored in the 7th minute of added time a cruel blow for The Camels who were leading 2 1 with 15 left.You could tell the teams have played far too much football very lack lustre especially Bodmin. Only about 50  people watching which is very disappointing for such a big town and a good team, although they have won the same as Camelford this season maybe that had something to do with it.

Have to agree with Hoppit - Camels went to the game fearing the worst and left feeling robbed. 

The game was brought forward to allow Gilby to celebrate his birthday, sure he will and best wishes from all at Camelford  

No complaints against Bodmin, they probably deserved the win - just - and played all the time the Ref gave them to score in the 95th minute of a 97 minute game. In the second half there was one injury and two subs so how that amounted to 7 minutes extra time - only the Ref will know. 

Every Camels player gave their everything and that is all that can be asked - very very tired though. Bodmin on the other hand looked poor (for their capabilities) and little energy shown. 

I felt the assistant refs did well and the referee should log into Watchshop.com and make an investment that may save future embarrassing performances. 

Watched the G s last home game of the season and the 6-0 defeat to Tavi really doesnt give a true reflection on the score the G had there moments even missing a open goal when the G player rounded the goalie and all he had to do was hit it into a empty net but he fluffed his shot and Lewis Daw cleared away the shot ,Tavi where very good and my favourite defender Josh Robbns  scored the goal of the match a fine shot not bad for a defender the scorers where Grant pen ,Crago ,Robins ,W Daw Prynn ,and T Burns .The G had a scratch team again even 1 player with 1 arm who i thought had a good game its a shame seeing the G struggling with players need of a re build in the summer if the G had there full team they will give any team a good match but at the moment u cant see where the next win will come from  .My man of the match goes to for the G Ash Bradshaw who gave 100% as always and for Tavi was going to give it to Dave Hallet but i will give it to my fav defender no3 Josh Robbins class player class goal .Thats my season  nearly over 1 more match and thats the final at Wadebridge on may12th Tavistock vs Falmouth and this should  be a cracker and i will predict a 3-1 to Tavi after extratime when the score ends 1-1

Firstly, I would like to say happy 37th Birthday to Gilby, had a lovely day, even managed to get him to drink a  double 'Apple sourz' & pineapple chaser, think he secretly enjoyed it. As for the football, Bodmin limped over the line after many many games in the last couple weeks (I reckon 9 games in 14 days) anyway no excuses, a win is all that matters. 

Surprised to see lowly Sticker get 3 points to help their relegation scrap away at the bottom away at Newquay. 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Firstly, I would like to say happy 37th Birthday to Gilby, had a lovely day, even managed to get him to drink a  double 'Apple sourz' & pineapple chaser, think he secretly enjoyed it. As for the football, Bodmin limped over the line after many many games in the last couple weeks (I reckon 9 games in 14 days) anyway no excuses, a win is all that matters. 

Surprised to see lowly Sticker get 3 points to help their relegation scrap away at the bottom away at Newquay. 

Add 10 years!

4 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

The game was brought forward to allow Gilby to celebrate his birthday, sure he will and best wishes from all at Camelford  

I was under the impression that Bodmin asked the league for the game to be brought forward to allow players and fans to support the County Youth game at Blaise Park. In the event no Bodminites were seen in St. Blazey, unless they were very well disguised. There were a handful of Camelford players, still in their kit. Maybe they didn’t have time to shower and change, or maybe they were just showboating!

23 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

I was under the impression that Bodmin asked the league for the game to be brought forward to allow players and fans to support the County Youth game at Blaise Park. In the event no Bodminites were seen in St. Blazey, unless they were very well disguised. There were a handful of Camelford players, still in their kit. Maybe they didn’t have time to shower and change, or maybe they were just showboating!

I have no idea what Bodmin may have said to the league, but know why the game was brought forward, not that it makes any difference. The Camelford players at the County youth game were wearing their Camels polo's and jackets (fully showered and changed?!?!) - not quite sure how that constitutes 'showboating' as they had travelled straight from the Bodmin game and included three of last years team that got to the national final, who were supporting their former team mates, supporting their keeper Luke and supporting the CCFA by lending their 'caps' for presentations as the ones ordered by the CCFA had not arrived - nice that you appreciated their efforts Brugel.

6 hours ago, leedsunited said:

I expect you had a sour taste in your mouth after giving Gilby his birthday present ?

16 minutes ago, Iand said:

Did Cornwall win?

No unfortunately not.

Congratulations to Oxfordshire fa county youth side who came back from two down to pip our Cornwall fa lads and win the SWCC final 3-2. 1st half goals from Archie Frier and Olly Walker not quite enough after a 2nd half 8 minutes of madness conceding 3!

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

No unfortunately not.

Congratulations to Oxfordshire fa county youth side who came back from two down to pip our Cornwall fa lads and win the SWCC final 3-2. 1st half goals from Archie Frier and Olly Walker not quite enough after a 2nd half 8 minutes of madness conceding 3!

Sounds similar to the Southampton Chelsea match the other week.... 

5 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Very surprised to see Penzance score yesterday, losing at Home to Dobwalls. Penzance had a real shocker of a season looking at the table a long with Wadebridge. Penzance 'off the field' & with their ground are are Premier Division club, shame they can't get it right on the pitch. West table looking a bit more clear cut now, Millbrook's to lose but wouldn't rule out Elburton securing promotion or possibly Mousehole now

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Very surprised to see Penzance score yesterday, losing at Home to Dobwalls. Penzance had a real shocker of a season looking at the table a long with Wadebridge. Penzance 'off the field' & with their ground are are Premier Division club, shame they can't get it right on the pitch. West table looking a bit more clear cut now, Millbrook's to lose but wouldn't rule out Elburton securing promotion or possibly Mousehole

Isn't it only 1 to go up from the West? For me it's looking to be Millbrook (nice local derby with Torpoint if they do) it's been a while!

19 hours ago, Cornishfootball said:

Isn't it only 1 to go up from the West? For me it's looking to be Millbrook (nice local derby with Torpoint if they do) it's been a while!

Expect that would mean a change of opponents on Boxing Day and Good Friday for some clubs. Millbrook v Torpoint. Tavistock v Launceston and Saltash v Callington and Newton Abbot v Argyle?

22 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Very surprised to see Penzance score yesterday, losing at Home to Dobwalls. Penzance had a real shocker of a season looking at the table a long with Wadebridge. Penzance 'off the field' & with their ground are are Premier Division club, shame they can't get it right on the pitch. West table looking a bit more clear cut now, Millbrook's to lose but wouldn't rule out Elburton securing promotion or possibly Mousehole now

West Table for me has been pretty clear for a while... has always been Millbrook/Ludgvan in pole position, with Ludgvan left with a much harder run in playing most of the top sides. No complaints seeing Millbrook go up as they are a good side but would've liked to have seen 3 allowed for promotion personally

On 29/04/2018 at 07:53, Rob1978 said:

50 people!! Yet some insist that the new Cornish league will get bigger crowds as it will be full of local derbies. ?

Don't base your opinions on Bodmin gates, a poor choice for an attendance example?
Also looking at the SWPL forum, it states Argyle are docked 3 points for not fulfilling a fixture, which if we remember rightly, is one of the clubs held up as a shining example of the great loss to football attendances in Cornwall when the league splits.
Pro club unable to fulfill a fixture ? what a shambles.
There is no dispute that they attract spectators, it's just their attitude to the league and it's member clubs that grates, they couldn't care less about a few quid fine and docked 3 points, they are not in line for winning anything anyway.