Cornwall Football Forum

Final league top 3

With Parkway winning the league and more than likely Tavistock taking second, who's going to be third.

Crunch game I recon will be Falmouth at Bodmin.

With all the banter Bodmin chairman and I have had, i think they have done a great job and expect them to come third.

Take away my dislike for some of the touchline language, I think Mr. Gilbert must have got something.

4 hours ago, paul pearce said:

Not going down that route but. Don't know how old you are, but I can remember coming Falmouth in mid 60s and their players coming out with paypackets back then. 

4 hours ago, paul pearce said:

Not going down that route but. Don't know how old you are, but I can remember coming Falmouth in mid 60s and their players coming out with paypackets back then. 

And still brown envelopes I understand !

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Not really - too much boasting and not enough action. I have not personally seen them play.

not personally seen them play but can make a statement like "cannot see them winning at Bodmin" as if you've followed them all season ?

24 minutes ago, SCFC said:

not personally seen them play but can make a statement like "cannot see them winning at Bodmin" as if you've followed them all season ?

I have thru press and twitter reports on the day. What do you consider wrong with that ? I have been following in fact since the late 60s, probably a great deal longer than you.

One does not have to watch every match to voice a prediction !