Cornwall Football Forum

MORTGAGE ADVICE BUREAU ECPL Fixture Monday 23rd April

Plymstock comfortable won this game 3-1. I Regularly go around and watch different teams in the ecpl, I’ve seen plymstock 6/7 times this season. The standard and quality of football they try to play is above this league. The Tavistock game away was by far the best performance I’ve seen by a team in this league all season. There striker and there captain could easily play a higher level. The captain at the back is an old boy, but reads the game so well. The young striker up top will go places. I’m not sure if he is therir manager but the youngish lad in the dug out patroles the touch line (not sure he knows what a technical area is) demanding good football and hard pressing from his team. And they react and listen to what he is to say, the players obviously enjoy playing for him.  Not sure why they are where they are in the league. Maybe I’ve just been lucky too see them on an on day every time I go.  If they stay together and expand there squad get some consistnacy they could be a force next season