Cornwall Football Forum

CHARITY FOOTBALL MATCH FOR CROHN’S AND COLITIS UK

I’m in the process of setting up a charity football match and fun day for Crohn’s and Colitis UK. This match has FA approval. The date is not yet set in stone but it’s either 28 or 29 July @ Newquay Football Club. The teams will be Trelawny Select v Duchy Select. Management teams for each team will be decided this week so if interested in managing one of the teams please contact me! We will need players from both trelawny leagues and Duchy leagues to come forward to play! We also need companies big and small to donate raffle prizes. We are waiting for confirmation to see if have room for bouncy castles and stalls etc! If you can donate anything then please drop me a message and if you wish to join the management team or playing team then message me aswell! We are considering women’s and a youth game aswell! We also need support in organising and on the day! If can help please get in touch! We would need someone to organise the children’s game thinking u15 or u16 and women’s games if someone can organise please get in touch! My email is andyjenkin@hotmail.co.uk 

Thanks all 

On 24/04/2018 at 22:37, Villatim1981 said:

Hi Andy.

I would be keen to play. Ran the Truro half marathon for crohns last year as my mum suffers from the disease. Play trelawney 2 for Frogpool. Cheers Tim Edwards

Hello, are you frogpool 1st or reserves? I refereed frogpool last week and split my head open during game. I'm happy for you to play but not sure why emails aren't working. It's defo andyjenkin@hotmail.co.uk 

the link to to the Facebook event is below so if can't message me via email then please message me on there. Do you know anyone else that would be interested in playing? We also need a manager for both teams or two managers for both teams would be better. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/566591450374076/?ti=icl

On 21/04/2018 at 12:43, Cornishfootball said:

emails arent sending to your provided email, thought id let you know ?

Thanks for the comment. Not sure why they aren't sending as that's my email, I have commented above with it again but if can't get my via email then I have posted the Facebook event link above and can be contacted there. 

11 hours ago, Villatim1981 said:

Hi Andy

Yeah I've just joined the FB page. Play for the firsts. Was the sub that came on last twenty mins. I'll ask around. Once managers sorted then just let me know. Cheers Tim

Hello Tim. 

Dave Bartlam is sorting the players and managers for the Trelawny team so maybe quicker to contact him now. I will be passing on details of players also. 

Thanks 

andy 

On 30/04/2018 at 03:35, Andyjenkin said:

Hello, are you frogpool 1st or reserves? I refereed frogpool last week and split my head open during game. I'm happy for you to play but not sure why emails aren't working. It's defo andyjenkin@hotmail.co.uk 

the link to to the Facebook event is below so if can't message me via email then please message me on there. Do you know anyone else that would be interested in playing? We also need a manager for both teams or two managers for both teams would be better. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/566591450374076/?ti=icl

Thanks for the comment. Not sure why they aren't sending as that's my email, I have commented above with it again but if can't get my via email then I have posted the Facebook event link above and can be contacted there. 

Hello,Can you send me the following details, can you email them to me at 

andyjenkin@hotmail.co.uK

Team play for

Contact phone number

Contact email address

Position play 

This is a basic message sending to everyone who interested in playing in the match so I can give details to the manager. 

Cheers