2 Havant & Waterlooville 40 23 11 6 61 27 9 7 3 31 17 14 4 3 30 10 +34 80
3 Hampton & Richmond Borough 41 18 17 6 57 36 9 10 1 29 15 9 7 5 28 21 +21 71
4 Hemel Hempstead Town 41 19 13 9 70 49 12 5 4 37 20 7 8 5 33 29 +21 70
5 Chelmsford City 40 19 11 10 64 45 10 6 5 37 24 9 5 5 27 21 +19 68
6 Braintree Town 40 18 12 10 70 55 10 5 4 37 23 8 7 6 33 32 +15 65
7 St Albans City 41 19 8 14 70 56 11 4 6 40 28 8 4 8 30 28 +14 65
8 Truro City 40 19 8 13 68 54 10 4 7 39 29 9 4 6 29 25 +14 65

10 minutes ago, CornishRhino said:

A big game for Truro today. A cracking day for football which is going to be played between two good sides in the higher positions of the league.

Yes a big game need the 3 points today / hope cody /tyler are fit to play some part of the game ??

6 hours ago, CornishRhino said:

The 3 points are much needed today. I think that would all but secure our play off place. A loss and it would make things very difficult in the remaining two games. I also hope both Tyler Harvey and Cody Cooke are fit enough to play some part in the game. Just one of them would still be alright. However, if they weren't then it would be nice to see both Rocky Neal and Niall Thompson given a chance going forward.

Not the result or the performance we needed today just kicking high balls to rocky is no good he needs the ball to his feet / missed cody/tyler today/ now need to win last two games and hope other results go our way 

Possibly the worst game of football I've seen this season: not a good one to have come back to after a long break for me! The Braintree kit was worth an extra man - it always looked as if they outnumbered Truro everywhere on the pitch. Why did no-one spot the difficulty Tom had with injury, aggravated every time he kicked the ball? Someone else should at least have taken goal kicks for him. Whilst you couldn't knock the amount of effort being put in, it was a dire performance with all that air-ball towards their massive back four. No incisive balls on the deck BETWEEN their defenders for Rocky to chase: too much dithering on the ball at the back leading to hurried clearances; some bad luck (2nd goal): might be a merciful relief if Truro miss out on the play-offs.

On a different topic, had to tell Pete I can't realistically carry on announcing next season: illness and mishap led to me letting everyone down from around Christmas so its just as well there seems to be a suitable replacement for me already who will likely carry on next season. I had a great time, ups and downs along the way, lots of fun, I tried to add something to the matchday experience and I will see you at the odd game next season as I will be willing to stand in for the odd game if needed.

15 hours ago, BigG said:

A poor, scrappy match that Braintree just about deserved to win. For me the best performance was from the female referee.!

Highest qualified referee we have had in my memory. Was on Sky last week running the line in Premier. Stood up to much intimidation from both sides but was up to the task. Poor management yesterday as long ball game was the worst possible choice in view of the size of opposition. Unfortunately Tom in goal had is worst game since being our NO 1. Decisions and kicking was abysmal and not what we have been used to this season. Wondering if I should still be going to WSM on Tuesday, but will probably go in hope of a turn around although Cody and Tyler will be missing.

Thanks Tom you were a worthy successor to the Rayvon Road Show, times have certainly moved on from the days of using my disco gear for the pre match build-up and then playing music on a walkman in the main stand. Best of luck from me to where ever life leads you. 

Ray the dj also known as Ray2b taxis 

I particularly appreciate those comments from you, Rayvon. I always felt awkward about the way I was brought in. And oh! the bliss of playing music from the middle of the stand! When I set up my desk there it was the best arrangement I ever had to work with: perfect until Webby burned through the input cable with his bonfire! Then the desk was trashed for no good reason and it was never quite as much fun after that! Next time you see me at a game, remind me I owe you a pint.