Teignmouth 0, St Martins 1 

DIVISION ONE WEST 
Dobwalls 4, Penzance 3 
Elburton Villa 2, Wendron United 0 
Holsworthy 1, St.Blazey 2 
Liskeard Athletic 1, Porthleven 0 
Ludgvan 3, Plymouth Marjon 1 
Mousehole 2, Bude Town 0 
Plymstock United H/W Illogan RBL (Plymstock awarded the win, whilst Illogan deducted 3 points)
St Dennis 0, Millbrook 1 

DEVON PREMIER CUP SEMI FINAL 
Torridgeside beat University of Exeter 4-2 on penalties
(After it finished 1-1 after extra time)

Well done Sticker , drawing with Argyle at Coach Road and unlucky not to have taken all three points.   Sticker seem to have the measure of Argyle, only having lost by the odd goal on one occasion, and either beating or drawing with them when they both played in the West Division.
Back up to Devon again tomorrow for the longest journey of the season, to play Witheridge, where  three points for either team will not be easy to come by.

FALMOUTH 3 Newquay 0

This was town' 4th game in a week and fatigue showed with us slightly off the pace and misplaced  passes .Also we seemed to be resorting to the long ball over the top in the 1rst half which was easily dealt with by the Newquay defence expertly marshalled by Danny O'hagan .2nd half town kept the ball more on the floor causng problems in the Final 3rd resulting in a trip on Jordan Annear in the box with him scoring the resultant penalty .A further header from a corner and a Ollie walker shot secured the points against a good Newquay side who battled well .one point of note .who was the Newquay stand in keeper who did well for his age which during his many rants to the home faithfull started at 52 years in the first half and changed  to 48 years in the 2nd half . ?

13 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Had to Google Benjamin Button but now I see what you mean ! Poor chap ! ????

2 hours ago, mattelot said:

FALMOUTH 3 Newquay 0

This was town' 4th game in a week and fatigue showed with us slightly off the pace and misplaced  passes .Also we seemed to be resorting to the long ball over the top in the 1rst half which was easily dealt with by the Newquay defence expertly marshalled by Danny O'hagan .2nd half town kept the ball more on the floor causng problems in the Final 3rd resulting in a trip on Jordan Annear in the box with him scoring the resultant penalty .A further header from a corner and a Ollie walker shot secured the points against a good Newquay side who battled well .one point of note .who was the Newquay stand in keeper who did well for his age which during his many rants to the home faithfull started at 52 years in the first half and changed  to 48 years in the 2nd half . ?

googled an old  Newquay report Oct 2016 the manager drafted in veteran  44 year old keeper Paul Clarke

51 minutes ago, oliveoil said:

Can anyone enlighten me on the rumours off Tiverton players playing midweek games for Camelford would explain the 12 points in 6 days ?

Plymouth Parkway included striker Matt Wright in midweek v Falmouth--he is from S.L 1. Champions Taunton Town formerly Truro City if its the same player.

We have had more players available than the rest of the season for one reason and another. Nick played against Newquay and came on against Godolphin. Other than Nick same players as the rest of the season. I think people have been assuming we have drafted in loads of other players.

Saltash 2-4 Bodmin 

Great fight back yesterday from the Bodmin lads yesterday. Deserved victory & kept going right to the final whistle. Mention to the immaculate pitch & set up at Kimberly Stadium. Also great result for another team special to me Liskeard. Missing 5 players yesterday & still defeating Porthleven in the battle of the top two. Hearing Liskeard should of scored more but the 3 points most important thing. Millbrook still hot on everybody's heels with games in hand also. 

Next stop Launceston away, roll on end of the season. 

Elburton 2-0 Wendron

Deserved win for Elburton. Our ‘keeper (who is normally our fourth team ‘keeper) was sent off midway through the first half when the ball took an unpredictable bounce and he instinctively handled it outside his area. The score was 1-0 at the time. 

Centre back, Adam Peters, put the gloves on and it stayed 1-0 until later in the second half when Villa sealed the game to make it 2-0. 

Well done to all that travelled yesterday, difficult time of year with fixture congestions etc.  Yesterday’s squad contained a mix of first team players, second team players, third team and fourth team players. A difference of 7 leagues.  

4 hours ago, WendronOfficial said:

Elburton 2-0 Wendron

Deserved win for Elburton. Our ‘keeper (who is normally our fourth team ‘keeper) was sent off midway through the first half when the ball took an unpredictable bounce and he instinctively handled it outside his area. The score was 1-0 at the time. 

Centre back, Adam Peters, put the gloves on and it stayed 1-0 until later in the second half when Villa sealed the game to make it 2-0. 

Well done to all that travelled yesterday, difficult time of year with fixture congestions etc.  Yesterday’s squad contained a mix of first team players, second team players, third team and fourth team players. A difference of 7 leagues.  

That's a well done from me getting a team out like that.

4 hours ago, WendronOfficial said:

Elburton 2-0 Wendron

Why couldn't illogan do that ?

19 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Saltash 2-4 Bodmin 

Great fight back yesterday from the Bodmin lads yesterday. Deserved victory & kept going right to the final whistle. Mention to the immaculate pitch & set up at Kimberly Stadium. Also great result for another team special to me Liskeard. Missing 5 players yesterday & still defeating Porthleven in the battle of the top two. Hearing Liskeard should of scored more but the 3 points most important thing. Millbrook still hot on everybody's heels with games in hand also. 

Next stop Launceston away, roll on end of the season. 

not 100% sure on your source for the Liskeard game. I took that game in myself, really was a battle between two top sides with very little in it, in what can only be described as horrendous playing conditions (20 degrees +). Im sure Big AL will be on here whinging saying "last week we were whinging about the rain and now its too hot, back in my day" blah blah blah. Early chance fell for Liskeard, from a keeping error, Southy blazed over from close range when really should have scored. Not many chances of note to talk about until the last 10 mins of the half or so, a Liskeard corner met the head of King (i think it was), with the keeper stranded, he went to bullet his header home, but was thwarted by an outstanding goal line clearance from Porthlevens number 3 (no idea on the name im afraid). Porthleven then had a chance themselves after good build up and the winger struck the bar just before half time. Second half, Porthleven dominated proceedings, but still very little goalmouth action as the game was so even. Lorenz was kept very quiet all game until around the 80th minute, when Port having just made a change at the back, failed to re-organise and keep tabs on the league's hottest striker, who rode a challenge before slotting home. Porthleven then threw men forward but Liskeard hung on to a valuable win and the league continues to be blown wide open

Spot on SCFC with the Liskeard match comments.

An evenly contested affair which always has the feeling, after a few close shaves at both ends in the first half, that it might be decided by a solitary goal.

Just a moment of hesitation or misunderstanding or whatever at the back and the ball fell nicely for James Lorenz to all but side-foot from the edge of the penalty area.

You don’t give one of the most exciting talented young players in the county that sort of opportunity and expect to get away with it!

9 hours ago, SCFC said:

not 100% sure on your source for the Liskeard game. I took that game in myself, really was a battle between two top sides with very little in it, in what can only be described as horrendous playing conditions (20 degrees +). Im sure Big AL will be on here whinging saying "last week we were whinging about the rain and now its too hot, back in my day" blah blah blah. Early chance fell for Liskeard, from a keeping error, Southy blazed over from close range when really should have scored. Not many chances of note to talk about until the last 10 mins of the half or so, a Liskeard corner met the head of King (i think it was), with the keeper stranded, he went to bullet his header home, but was thwarted by an outstanding goal line clearance from Porthlevens number 3 (no idea on the name im afraid). Porthleven then had a chance themselves after good build up and the winger struck the bar just before half time. Second half, Porthleven dominated proceedings, but still very little goalmouth action as the game was so even. Lorenz was kept very quiet all game until around the 80th minute, when Port having just made a change at the back, failed to re-organise and keep tabs on the league's hottest striker, who rode a challenge before slotting home. Porthleven then threw men forward but Liskeard hung on to a valuable win and the league continues to be blown wide open

If they cannot play in the wind and rain and cannot play in the dry and heat then do not play at all!!

What is wrong with the youth of today ?

Yeah agree with Dave, I was at the game also and that summary is absolutely bang on the button from SCFC.  ?  Was actually talking to Dave about ten minutes before the goal and we both said it’s one of the best 0-0s we’ve seen for a while and one goal would do it for either team. Going to go to the wire that league I reckon? Millbrook favourites I think having dropped less points than everyone else, be a nice story after they almost went out of business not so long ago or Ludgvan first season at this level going all the way? Nice to see a league where anyone of the top 8 could still nick it after the Premier league being a bit of a one horse race this season with Parkway streets ahead. Be a few teams glad to see the back of them next season I would imagine!?! Think they’ll do well in the Western League ??