Cornwall Football Forum

Kevin Richards

3 hours ago, le boss said:

It's not as funny as Dave Leonard having anything to do with football. Ezra obviously sees himself as an Ambramovich and this Callum Elliott is just his puppet. More ego than money and that takes some doing. Seems the Mousehole committee have got into bed with the devil and are now up the creek etc etc. Truro and Heaney and Truro and Masters spring to mind. 

Look forward to seeing you soon Bash maybe we can have a chat about that one.?

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

Oh dear - Mousehole have done themselves no favours with this ill timed decision. I wish you well for the future Kevin. Don't retire - I'm sure you still have much to give local football sir.

I don't know Kevin personally, however after seeing his side on a couple of occasions this season I would be very surprised to see him out of football for very long. With his enthusiasm & now a crop of players that would presumably follow him to pastures new I can see him being a real asset somewhere

Wow, I Cannot believe this has happened.  Mousehole fC should hang their heads in shame the way they have treated their manager who has steered them to the Senior Cup Final and wont get the chance to lead his team out on the day despite also securing 43 point from a possible 51 in the league.

Seems Mousehole have delusions of grandeur but i suspect it wont be too long before they crash back down to earth if they think they can treat good people in Cornish football in such a disgraceful manner. Surely if they had any issue with Kevin it could have waited until the end of the season.  

I agree that there are ways of dealing with things & Kevin seems to of been really hung out to dry here, like i said  I am sure with his enthusiasm & relationships he has built up with some players with what he can bring to his next  club will only be very beneficial to which ever he decides to join next. However, I don't think we can knock Mousehole's ambition here & I am sure there are a lot of envious neighbouring club officials/supporters getting in a few cheap shots as they have not been able to beat them this season & being left behind by them in terms of football & results on the pitch

2 hours ago, burt said:

But still involved by the look of it, in what ever capacity! Says a lot in my old eyes.

Sorry I meant not involved in the match. Only recently he was track-suited out in the technical area, last night if I’m not mistaken he was in civvies and left pretty much as soon as game finished!

17 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Sorry I meant not involved in the match. Only recently he was track-suited out in the technical area, last night if I’m not mistaken he was in civvies and left pretty much as soon as game finished!

Not sure, as i was not at the game but was told he was there, so don't no what he was wearing!