Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v East Thurrock United FC Video Highlights

Great coverage as always Mark!! ? Good spot! Think we all thought in real time that Cody was just offside but looking at that again, thanks to Piran Films, I reckon the number 12 in the right back position has kept Cody onside! Great little finish and with about 15 to go I think? City were battering them by then so i think would have got a draw out of it to be fair!?  Shame the damage was done in the first half with those two poor goals but at least City only have to wait until Tuesday night to put it right and not have to dwell on it until next Saturday. 

I think the 12 was keeping Cody on side, especially when you look at Liverpool's first goal this week .... I am glad that it wasn't Ciaran Barlow who put his flag up. It is all fine margins.

Yes it was a bitterly disappointing result and first half performance. As you say, the boys can put it right on Tuesday evening and then at Chippenham on Saturday.

Thanks again for your witty contributions. I am sorry I couldn't get all of the banter between you and Dave in.

Enjoyed yours and Daves company Mark! Good fun, what would life be without a bit of a laugh!! Keep up the fantastic work mate! Will have to watch the highlights tuesday night from work! ? Great to see City in the play offs, just hope they can complete a great season and stay there! Really enjoyed watching Cody this season and how he’s transformed himself into a superb striker! Really strong, keeps hold of it, plays others in, brilliant in the air, cracking movement and non stop work rate and he’s always had an eye for goal even when he was a midfielder. Always enjoy watching good players in any teams but it’s even more pleasurable when it’s “one of your own”. He’s a top lad to go with it as well, been outstanding the games I’ve watched over the last month of so!! ??⚽️ Good luck on Tuesday City! Hope you film a few goals going in that Concord net Mark! ?

49 minutes ago, RAPPO said:

Enjoyed yours and Daves company Mark! Good fun, what would life be without a bit of a laugh!! Keep up the fantastic work mate! Will have to watch the highlights tuesday night from work! ? Great to see City in the play offs, just hope they can complete a great season and stay there! Really enjoyed watching Cody this season and how he’s transformed himself into a superb striker! Really strong, keeps hold of it, plays others in, brilliant in the air, cracking movement and non stop work rate and he’s always had an eye for goal even when he was a midfielder. Always enjoy watching good players in any teams but it’s even more pleasurable when it’s “one of your own”. He’s a top lad to go with it as well, been outstanding the games I’ve watched over the last month of so!! ??⚽️ Good luck on Tuesday City! Hope you film a few goals going in that Concord net Mark! ?

Yes good video of game must of been hard to find any highlights from truro in the first half worst half of football from truro ive seen i think / a lot better 2 nd half dnt no why he does not start with tyler/ cody team gel together a lot better when they play and i thought palfrey had a good 2 nd half / will look out for video of tuesday nights game 

16 hours ago, Gazer said:

Yes good video of game must of been hard to find any highlights from truro in the first half worst half of football from truro ive seen i think / a lot better 2 nd half dnt no why he does not start with tyler/ cody team gel together a lot better when they play and i thought palfrey had a good 2 nd half / will look out for video of tuesday nights game 

Thanks for the positive feedback. I was disappointed with the first half and the visuals throughout. I experimented with the lens stabilisation turned off and the resultant footage is a bit jittery if you look carefully.

I hope to be working with Joe from Falmouth Uni doing his first commentary tomorrow evening. The summariser I have lined up may not be able to help me out for reasons that will be apparent on the evening.