Cornwall Football Forum

Season extension

27 minutes ago, middle mans mate said:

I see that the FA have told the SWPL there will not be any chance at the moment of extending the Premier league season beyond May 7th!!!!

Rediculous

I get the impression results coming up will mainly be based on how many players are available, free from injury, not too heavy legged, and been able to get off work early as oppose to whos the best side in each game

1 hour ago, SCFC said:

I get the impression results coming up will mainly be based on how many players are available, free from injury, not too heavy legged, and been able to get off work early as oppose to whos the best side in each game

Makes the whole local football scene a farce. What are the black blazer brigade doing about the situation ? Can they not put pressure on the so called national fa ?

18 minutes ago, Darin Morse said:

What's the FA's reasoning in not granting an extension (and for having such an early deadline in the first place)? Sensible replies only please.

To accommodate getting any play-offs completed I think is probably as much a reason as anything Darin. And then preparing for the season ahead!